Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does plant based/vegan sway?

Husband and I will start trying in a few months- which I figure gives me time to change up my diet if need be. What do plant based diets/vegan diets sway? All of the plant based people I know have boys. I eat almost completely raw. I try to fast between 8pm-10am (longer if I am able) usually start my day with a lot of water and fresh green juice. Smoothies and salads are my go to foods. I do not consume caffeine. I workout for usually 40 min a day, normally cardio. I have never counted calories in my life- so I am unsure how much I consume daily. I eat when I am hungry and stop when I am satisfied. I am 5ft1 and weigh 102 lbs. Just curious what you think my current diet and lifestyle sway?

Thanks so much for reading! xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vegetarian has been proven to sway girl.

Your lifestyle definitely sounds girl friendly to me. That doesn't mean that you couldn't get a boy, but maybe you have like a 65% chance girl, 35% chance boy (just throwing numbers out there).

I think it's surprising that you say most plant based people you know have boys. It could just be coincidence. I know one mostly raw vegan who has 3 boys and 1 girl, but the catch is that she wasn't vegetarian when they were conceived (they're all teens + now).
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll add my two cents (and I'm not an expert), but from what I've seen, exercise plays a role too. The vegetarians/vegans I know that have more girls tend to be more sedentary, but those who exercise and are very active have more boys. I'm sure there are other factors in there (maybe the more active ones take more vitamins/supps, have more dominant traits, more protein, out in the sun, etc.) That's just what I've seen though.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vegan and vegetarian diets have been shown in studies to sway pink. This is not always obvious because people who follow veg-based diets are also 9 out of 10 times very into healthy eating, taking a lot of supplements, etc. and a high nutrient diet sways blue.

I would keep doing much of what you're already doing, only I'd try to eat more like a "teenage girl vegetarian" - lower nutrient foods, skip the juice as that is high nutrient. Increase exercise to 60 minutes a day as we have found it takes 45 minutes or more exercise to sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Vegetarian has been proven to sway girl.

Your lifestyle definitely sounds girl friendly to me. That doesn't mean that you couldn't get a boy, but maybe you have like a 65% chance girl, 35% chance boy (just throwing numbers out there).

I think it's surprising that you say most plant based people you know have boys. It could just be coincidence. I know one mostly raw vegan who has 3 boys and 1 girl, but the catch is that she wasn't vegetarian when they were conceived (they're all teens + now).
    It's the people who are super into healthy eating type of vegetarians/vegans (bordering on obsessiveness) that have more boys.

I used to live near a 7th day Adventist boarding school and they are vegetarians their whole lives, but are not as all consumed with eating perfectly healthy all the time and the teachers who lived there had overwhelming numbers of girls. The only woman who had all boys was not vegetarian because her husband had grown up outside the church and was into hunting and fishing and wouldn't give that up (and even she had a girl in the end)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What did you figure out? I’m brand new & have 3 boys & would love a little girl! Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennbenn2@gmail.com View Post
    What did you figure out? I’m brand new & have 3 boys & would love a little girl! Thank you!
    Who are you asking??