Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    1500-1800 calories for most (some go up to 1800-2000, a FEW others drop to 1200-1500 but start off eating more than you think you'll need in the long term since weight can fly off on this diet)

50-60 g protein

50-60 g fat

Full fat dairy ONLY, no skim

Little to no sugar/refined white carbs (but many still can tolerate white rice and potatoes fine)

Whole grains if you tolerate them ok (some cannot tolerate whole wheat and have to use only rice/potatoes)

Focus mainly on grains, fruits, and vegetables for carbs.

Low carb veg are free and unlimited, higher carb veg (including potatoes) and fruits, count calories only, do not count protein or fat.

That's it!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    You are awesome!!!

Just a few clarifications—
    Is almond milk in lieu of milk okay? I cut out milk when doing the ‘normal’ LE diet. I’m probably having only a few glasses per week of almond milk anyway. Any reason I NEED to add in milk again?

Why does the weight fly off on this diet when the limits are higher? It seems counterintuitive and makes me feel like I’m not grasping something.

Again thanks so much. Your help and time is so appreciated.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkingofthree View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    You are awesome!!!

Just a few clarifications—
    Is almond milk in lieu of milk okay? I cut out milk when doing the ‘normal’ LE diet. I’m probably having only a few glasses per week of almond milk anyway. Any reason I NEED to add in milk again?

Why does the weight fly off on this diet when the limits are higher? It seems counterintuitive and makes me feel like I’m not grasping something.

Again thanks so much. Your help and time is so appreciated.

Following for atomic‘s answer
    ttc in June

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you can't substitute almond milk for full fat dairy on the alternate diets because the almond milk is very high in carb. We see best results with one serving of full fat dairy a day because something in that dairy fat is really good for fertility. It's up to you, you don't HAVE to add the full fat dairy in, but just absolutely do NOT have skim dairy.

The limits of fat and protein are higher, cals are the same. It's because empty white carbs (and more of them, since you'll eat a higher % of carbs on the standard LE Diet) keep weight on and eating more protein/fat/healthy carbs makes you lose weight rapidly for many people as it improves your insulin response and lowers blood sugar, forcing your body to burn stores of fat to keep blood sugar up in normal range.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes sweetfacejess liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12