Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help with my ovulation please

A couple of days before o I get a small amount of of ewcm yesterday i had a fair amount but no pains ...this will be TMI but today at about 12pm i had pains in my left side and I have pain in my bowl like I cant go to the toilet because it hurts inside in my bowl area ( this happens every single month just for the one day and I only notice it when i start to get my pain in my ovary) So is today ovulation day??? Just say if I push in my bottom area i get a kind of like wind pain in my side ( ovary) and in my bottom. I thought it was my ovulation day but today my ewcm is still there but not as much. I dont do my temp as i get up and down alot at night and not sure if it would be reliable anyway. And my opk is positive but Im not sure if o was yest or today due to my ewcm. Any ideas??

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never had OV pains, but it sounds like it could be... I'd treat it as OV especially with a pos OPK

do you get a 3hr sleep block at any point overnight? I'm BF so just take the temp whenever I first get up even if it's at 1am, and then adjust the temp with the temperature corrector. My temps have still been quite stable even doing it this way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah i get about 4 to 5 hrs most of the time, I might just give it a go and see. With the pains this happens every month and only lasts a day so i have been treating it as o day but the amount of ewcm today threw me off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EWCM quantity can be influenced by diet or even how hydrated you are... I'd try and ignore that if you can. Good luck!
    ~~baby dust~~

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get more pains and more EWCM before O day - they have both tapered off by the time I actually O.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...tting-in-depth

O pain can happen before, during, and after O. While I do agree that the pain you have is related to ovulation, it's not possible to use that pain to pinpoint O unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    yeah i get about 4 to 5 hrs most of the time, I might just give it a go and see. With the pains this happens every month and only lasts a day so i have been treating it as o day but the amount of ewcm today threw me off.
    I had heaps of slightly cloudy but also ewcm 4 days before I O'd, confused me also, although on O I did notice it was extremely clear & stretchy, but only a very small amount, can be confusing I agree.
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; November 13th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    A couple of days before o I get a small amount of of ewcm yesterday i had a fair amount but no pains ...this will be TMI but today at about 12pm i had pains in my left side and I have pain in my bowl like I cant go to the toilet because it hurts inside in my bowl area ( this happens every single month just for the one day and I only notice it when i start to get my pain in my ovary) So is today ovulation day??? Just say if I push in my bottom area i get a kind of like wind pain in my side ( ovary) and in my bottom. I thought it was my ovulation day but today my ewcm is still there but not as much. I dont do my temp as i get up and down alot at night and not sure if it would be reliable anyway. And my opk is positive but Im not sure if o was yest or today due to my ewcm. Any ideas??
    If I am reading this correctly you get a pain in your butt (hahaha, sounds funny and slang) but I totally agree, it hurts to sit down on my bum when I ovulate. I think it is just after I o though,....not sure, how can you tell for certain? I do know that I get a high BBT the next morning and I am usually about 24 hours after OPK.
    Hope this helps!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone, Yeah i get horrible pain it doest go . Like say on the 9th the day i thought i ovulated the pain started at lunch time and lasted until bed and it gets me in which ever side i o plus its like painful to even pass wind sorry tmi. Then the next day its usually gone can have it longer but normally just a day. I will have to stat doing my temp