Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Sway possible after 4 boys?

Hello! I'm a Mom to 3 boys with the 4th to due in a couple weeks. We tried Shettles method the last two boys to sway girl but we have boys. We are starting to think of possibly trying for one more and trying to sway pink. Is a Pink Sway possible after 4 boys? I have had 4 miscarriages between these 4 boys - but never far enough along to determine gender. I have an autoimmue disease called Hashimotos - but I've never changed diet at all it's managed strickly via Synthroid and that is keeping my levels of TSH right at the sweet spot. I've looked at threads of "How we got our boys" and yes - I'm like alot of them... but I can relate to some girl things too. I've also have close to 50lbs to loose to be a normal BMI... so I guess my questions are:
    1. do I have to be in the healthy BMI range to get pregnant with a girl or do I just have to be loosing weight?
    2. is Vegan/Veggit diet the best way to go with best results?
    3. so timing doesn't make any difference?

I plan to nurse for 6 months and then start a sway - so I will hopefully be purchasing a plan in the late summer - if there is a possibility that after 4 boys you can still sway pink. I've read that the more boys you have the higher your chance of the next being a boy... because this heart is still dreaming of pink

looking forward to your thoughts.
    thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You betcha that there is a good chance of getting a girl after 4 boys! just as good as anyone else's! I got my girl after 4 boys - I had nothing but boys for 21 years before I finally got my daughter! It's not true that your odds of boys go up astronomically after having 2-3-4 or more. We have people who have gotten girls after 6-8 boys and boys after 6-8 girls - with and without even swaying!

1)Any weight loss will only help but the most important thing is that you do a sway diet for 12 weeks prior to starting to TTC. Time on diet has been most important vs. BMI or amount of weight lost.

2)Some people do well on a vegan/vegetarian diet but in your case we need to do things differently. You're going to have better results on the atomic fertility diet and you can read about that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-sugar-issues= You really must not do the standard LE Diet (with all the white carbs and sugar) NOR should you go vegan/vegetarian because given your weight and Hashimoto's you will do better with a higher % of your calories from protein/fat and healthier sources of carbs.

3. Timing DOES NOT WORK. I too got a boy with a failed Shettles sway (and 2 of my others were long cutoffs, I just wasn't trying to sway with them) and my 4th boy was a sneak attack, no idea when I BD with him. With my daughter I had sex late at night the night before O day (technically it probably was O Day by then)! The thing that seems to matter is having one attempt, not the day of the cycle you have sex on.

Just let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!
    Okay so diet for at least 12 weeks - got that so I will need to figure out when to contact you... I'm guessing you need a couple weeks to get everything ready.
    Question regarding point 2... are the stats on successful sways the same for LE deit or the atomic fertility diet?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes what most people will do is buy the plan about 3 months before they plan to TTC and yes it does take me 7-10 days or so to get the plan back to you so take that into account. Since the plan comes with 6 months coacching (although you can always renew if you want) that gives you 3 months lead time with my help, 3 months swaying with my help, and since we have average 3 months to conception that works out pretty good for most.

You can't compare the results with the two diets because two different groups of people do them. The people on the standard diet are younger, more fertile, thinner, in better health than those who do the AFD (who are older, have egg quality issues, are overweight, have PCOS or other health/fertility issues) We just can't compare the results since the people in the first group may be coming in more "set" for boys due to age and overall health/fertility.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ