Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning to ttc girl next year ...any reviews on the PHATT weight loss program?

We have two boys aged 5 and 1 and planning to try for a girl next year..this will be the last so I’m ready to try anything to get the pink bundle I have always wanted....so there is this weight loss program knows as PHATT which helps you to lose weight through healthy eating and with mineral Supplement. I need to lose atleast 5 to 6 kgs ...I am not obese but just above the ideal weight I would like to be ...and I feel it will help me in pink sway as well. But not sure whether the supplements will be good or bad for my sway.

Could you please help suggest whether it will be good or not?

Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have had good luck on other weight loss programs like Slimming World and Weight Watchers, among others. Whenever you eat a more restricted diet, it can help sway pink. So if you think that will work for you, it's probably fine provided it is not super high in protein and animal fats. I would not take the mineral supplement, though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic...it is a protein rich diet but I won’t be swaying till next year ....thought will use the program to lose weight....just bit confused...also would like to know what you think on the baby dust method of swaying...many say it has good success but I’ve seen many failed sways as well in the fb forum

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're not swaying till next year you can use whatever diet you would like!

Can you tell me what you're confused about?

There's a conversation about Babydust method here in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...tml#post969387 No, I do not think it works they way they claim and what's worse, it really cuts odds of conception to do things that way. I regularly see people who have gone a full year not getting pregnant with Babydust Method and that is unacceptible to me. We have excellent results with an average 3 months to conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ