Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Starting the process for girl! Dont know where to start!

Hello all,

I am just embarking on this sway process and I am sure there are many posts like this but I have NO CLUE where to even start or what to do. A bit about me - I have two beautiful children who I love more than the world, but I am desperate for a girl this time around. So desperate in fact, that I went the High Tech route. I have ZERO fertility issues but unfortunately after getting 4 girl embryos, all 4 did not take. I had one negative, two chemicals, and one miscarriage where embryo never developed past 5 weeks but I thought I was pregnant until the sonogram week 7 since my numbers were totally normal and everything, passed the sac two weeks ago. Prettty devastated. Got pregnant naturally with my children on the first or second month, so clearly the HT does not work for my body. Have had every invasive test under the sun done and all come back completely normal.

Suffice it to say, we cannot afford to do high tech again and my husband is not on board for another round of anything, understandably. He is happy with our two and already thinks I am crazy and put up with me for two years going through that for nothing. Nor do I want to put my body through another round of retrevial or embryo transfers with PIO and Lupron.

I also having just gone through this process, it could be a while before my period returns. Each cycle it took a couple of months, and I have had irregular periods in the past so not sure if/when it will even come back to even allow for a sway, but I figure I can get started on everything. My kids are getting older (4 and 7) so we would like to do this asap - we spent the last two years focused on the failed HT cycles.

SO I am here. I want to do EVERYTHING I can to get my girl. I have no idea where to start. I know people mention exercise as important, but that is a no go for me. When I exercise, even if only a little bit of running on the treadmill etc, I stop getting my period. It is very weird, but has always happened to me. So that part of it is out for me. I am 5'3 and weigh 120lbs now.

NO Clue what to do or where to start. I can diet pretty well if I put my mind to it, but I am OBSESSED with salt. I am willing to give it up for this though. With all that history, including the fact I have no idea when my periods will resume, any advice on next steps/what to do?

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear that your IVF journey did not work out and for your losses.

There is a lot of info in this index (probably more than you ever wanted to know) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

I want you on this diet, it will be better for egg quality and we are getting better results with it for swaying as well. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-sugar-issues=

You're already at a good weight for TTC a girl. I'd try to hold steady where you are (by starting off at higher cal intake then you think you'll need) and then if a teeny amount sneaks off it won't be a dealbreaker.

What about walking?? Does that disrupt your cycle?

I want you eating maximum fat level - 60 g and err on the side of up to 70, not down to 50. Especially if you do decide to try walking.

Virtually all of us have totally given up on the sodium restriction and our results have only gone up since we did.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There was a somewhat confusing post in here that I deleted - I don't generally do that at all but I felt like given the OP is a little desperate/emotional right now it was probably for the best to delete that post (apologies though!!) I just don't want anyone to get off on the wrong foot here.

Things like skipping breakfast or being a vegetarian or weight loss are not that effective. many people get girls without skipping breakfast or being a vegetarian and without losing weight. The best thing you can do is to be on the diet type that is appropriate for you (in your case, OP, the atomic fertility diet, which does not have to be vegetarian) and to do that diet for 12 weeks or more before starting to TTC. I do not want you to get super hung up on every detail right here and now. We have plenty of time to get all this worked out before it's go time. I am worried that if you go into swaying thinking that everything has to be exactly perfect, it creates this "control freakish" stress that can end up undermining your sway far more than any of these little things even sway. We will get this worked out, little by little!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 25th, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Do I need to purchase the sway diet plan? I think probably like most people starting this swaying journey, I am very overwhelmed by all the info and not sure what to do. I also am not sure when to really start the diet given that I have no clue when my period will come back. In terms of exercise, I can definitely walk and think that will be fine. I was reading people's sways with like 4 days a week of treadmill running, and that will be a big risk of losing my period/never getting my period back, but walking around my block should be fine. I have not exercised in years because of the effect it had on my period and fertility.

And if this matters, I was even a bit lower weight when I conceived boys -- probably 117-118 so pretty close, but same weight or a bit lower. Should I be trying to lose weight/use the diet you recommended given that?

And you are right - I can get hung up on details for sure and get so focused - and any guidance is very appreciated. I just became a member so if I should post in the private forums or anything let me know.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope you don't have to buy a thing (although I do appreciate it, since I do this as my full time job and the only way I'm able to do so, is because I don't have to work outside the home thanks to my lovely clients' generosity)

If you click the link I posted you'll see the diet is actually not that complicated once you get the hand of it. I want you eating rather a lot of food to keep your cycle going. Don't cut back too far, don't cut out fat, keep eating a fair amount of protein. We have very good success rates with that style of diet as well so do not worry you're shortchanging your sway in any way.

Don't worry what others are doing. Everyone is an individual and what works for one person won't for another. Just walk, that is plenty of exercise for you. NO I don't want you to lose weight. Just hold steady where you are.

Thanks for becoming a member! Really appreciate it!