Alright, so I’m trying out this LE diet and aside from a couple cheats I think I’m doing okay. But I want to make sure I’m clear on everything.

Currently I’ve cut out all snacking (this was big for me because I’m a snacked) I’ve pretty much cut out all red meat (one of my favs )

I’m tracking calories and based on what I’m consuming I’m averaging 1200 Calories, which might be too low. I am skipping breakfast, drinking 2-3 coffees with cream a day. That’s an increase from one coffee. I use to drink 3-4 iced coffees with double cream before, and I’m down to maybe one a day now.

Drinking a can of Diet Coke a day.

Reduced sodium intake. My meals normally consist of a salad, some pasta, apples, cheese sandwiches, .

Is there anything I need to be doing that I’m not? I’m was a big snacked and small meal eater, however my meals I did eat were wholesome...red meats, potatoes, breads, gravy’s and sauces. I’m a big meat and potatoes person. But I’ve been very good in the last week, and I’ve lost a couple pounds.

I’m currently sitting at 152, and I’m 5’1. My bmi is apparently horrible

So once again just looking for suggestions on my dieting.

Also I was hoping to start trying next month, which would put me at 5-6 weeks on the LE diet, but I just realized I’ll be ovulating the week my husband is on a fishing trip, so possible June will be the TYC month.

I’ve just starting tracking cycles using OPK, and apparently with my wonky cycle last month something is off...according to my previous tracking I should have ovulated already but I have not, so it looks like another month of late Ovulation. And if I’m wrong it will be my luteral phase is Short, I’ll be able to confirm when AF comes next. Can dieting cause a delay in Ovulation?