Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

things that definitely sway pink?

I've been doing a little reading up on swaying. And honestly, I'm finding it pretty confusing. If I try to sway it definitely will not be a fullblown try to cover all the bases kind of sway, because I feel kind of lost, and I'm not sure I'm willing to put in that much effort . But I'm open to making a few changes to try and sway things pink a little.

So, is there any one thing (or maybe 2, lol) you really believe definitely has a significant factor in swaying pink (or blue)?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lower testosterone in woman, lower sperm count. I would bet my life on those two things. Followed right behind by less EWCM, which I'm slightly less sure about because you may need EWCM for the sperm to reach the egg.

Everything that we think sways, affects one or more of those three things.

Simplest sway - low protein diet with weight loss for the woman, frequent release/abstinence to lower sperm count, antihistamine to dry up CM, tiny dab of spermicide to help kill off some more sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic sagebrush, regarding the spermicide to kill off some sperm - how much do u suggest using, which brand, and directions for use? Thankyou.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A very tiny dab of the jelly, anywhere from 1/2 a dime to a quarter, depending on how bad you want to get pregnant. Obviously the less you use, the more sperm will survive, increasing chances of pregnancy but also potentially lowering your odds of pink.

Use it as a PART of a bigger sway though, not the only thing. If it's the ONLY thing you're doing, you should use more jelly than that.

I never have used the foams so I can't really say on those.

With the film and the suppository, it's trickier because you can't cut it in half. On both those, you are supposed to wait 15 min. before DTD and it also wears off after an hour or so. I would put it in, then either DTD right away if you've Oed (some sperm will make it through before it dissolves, and keep on trucking for the egg but as it dissolves, most will be killed off) OR if you're going for a cutoff, wait until it's reached whatever it says on the box...it will say reapply within 2 hours or something...and DTD then. It will still kill off some sperm, leaving behind the rest to wait it out in the cervical crypts.

Or, if you do absolutely nothing and use it as designed on the box, 1 out of 5 women will be pregnant in a year anyway! It's not the most reliable form of birth control!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do spermicides work?

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, I'm willing to lose weight. I'm a big fan of protein but could cut back--how long do you need to do low protein? And what constitutes frequent release lol?

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, loving the spermicide (low effort and doesn't involve changing my diet ). If you just use a little will it really slow down the time it takes to get pregnant? I'm impatient, and get pregnant easily (hate the thought of ttc for a long time, especially if I'm supposed to be making other changes during that time period).

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tagging

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep DH on a low Zinc diet, low Vitamin A, low fat but high protein is okay but no red meat for either of you. Calcium and magnesium heavy, but low sodium for both.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for reply to spermicide question. Maybe something to consider trying. Possibly for BDs frm end of Af til maybe 4 day cut off and then not use it for the final 1 or 2 bds before a 2-3 day cut off. Therefore theres less sperm waiting frm the earlier BDS and at the same time im not killing off all the sperm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast