Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions about diet?

I dont have any problem with no snacking or skipping breakfast. For me its harder to not eat any meat.
    For lunch i almost never eat meat, always hummus. For dinner its not that easy.
    Mostly i'm not very hungry for lunch and only eat 300 calories.
    For dinner i have 1200 calories left wich is very much.
    Sometimes i eat a little bolognese sauce with my pasta but still remaning between the limits.
    I guess staying between the limits is the most important one?
    Last edited by Elena86; May 22nd, 2018 at 10:08 AM.
    2015 - My precious boy born July 2015
    2019 - My babygirl born November 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely ate meat before DD, just not a ton (my protein was rarely above 40g a day). I did never touch red meat though -- maybe you could substitute other meats for things in spag bol, like ground pork, turkey or chicken instead of beef

3. Thanks Elena86 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing that matters is sticking in the limits. If eating some meat makes that easier for you, that is fine.

MOST people actually find it easier without the meat. That is the main reason I have people avoid it. I find that many people end up eating meat, then immediately going over on protein, and not having anything to eat the rest of the day (since grains, dairy, nuts, legumes, soy all has protein). This ends up being an awful starvation diet where people are eating chicken, cucumbers, and gummy bears and often very low/no fat that does not seem to me to be an adequate pre-pregnancy diet.

You can eat your meals in wahtever pattern works best for you. If that works for you, that's fine. I do want to let you know that you can have 3 meals a day though. Just push breakfast back a little but you can still have 3 meals. Both 2 and 3 meals are equally fine and acceptible. I always had 3 - one at about 11 am or so, then again at 5-6ish, and then a bedtime snack. Whatever combination of mealtimes and calorie intake works for you is fine, as long as you're not miserable and you are still ovulating normally (I am a little worried fasting that many hours a day will end up making O stop)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Elena86 thanked for this post