Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sugar Free Cookies

Is it safe to assume we can eat as much of these as we want? What if they are chocolate?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which diet are you doing? Watch out for the cals/fat/sodium in sugar-free things. When they take something out (like sugar) they tend to replace it w/something else (fat, etc.). For the LE (Low Everything) diet, as long as you can make it work cal/fat/protein/sodium-wise, it's okay! Choc is something that you may want to avoid b/c of the antioxidents (on the LE diet), however, the small amount in a cookie wouldn't be terrible IMHO. Dark choc would be the worst kind of choc. Sorry I'm giving you the LE point of view...I've not done the FG or IG diets and only know the LE one.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been eating a few sugarfree cookies in the evening (because the Halloween candy is so tempting). They are Sugarfree Wafers with no chocolate. for 4 - CAL 130, FAT 70, and low in everything else that is bad for a pink sway. It helps to snack on a small treat once in awhile to avoid the raid of the candy section at the store!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onehealthybaby View Post
    Is it safe to assume we can eat as much of these as we want? What if they are chocolate?
    If you are getting 1500-1800 calories, 40-50 g protein, and 25-60 g fat, you can have them as a PART of your day's overall diet and not in addition to. Might want to watch the sodium tho because many lo-cal products have GOBS of sodium to make up for the lack of flavor.

It's strictly best not to have choc because it does have antioxidants, but there is prob. very little actual choc in those cookies!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ