Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Antral Follicle Count U/S results?

I had my afc ultrasound last thursday, which was CD 10 and I got the results this morning. They said I had multiple eggs on both sides but didnt specify a total number (unfortunately) and said there were 6 follicles on the right that were 8mm+ and only 3 follicles on the left that were 8mm or larger, they measured 20x16mm, 11x8mm and 8x4mm. Also my uterine lining was 4.2mm, is that ok for being CD 10? They also said I had no fibroids or polyps, and only normal scar tissue from my previous c-section.

I took Clomid Cd 2-6 this month, based off these results do you think I responded ok to the clomid, and would the larger 20mm follicle on the left likely be the one that I ovulate with or does size not necessarily determine which one goes?

thanks xo

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, all that is totally normal, 1-2 eggs will be much larger than the others and those will be the ones that are ovulated.

You can't use a "normal" baseline of CD 10 lining when you've just been on Clomid as your lining would not have been growing part of that time (just how the Clomid works). I have only ever had anyone with serious lining issue from Clomid 3 times in all these cycles and I would not stress about the lining. It will continue to grow and can grow very rapidy up till the moment of ovulation. As long as it has a triple stripe it is fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ