Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile THANK YOU Atomic!!! My clomid sway WORKED, baby GIRL born 2 weeks ago!! :) :)

I don't know if any of you remember me, I was on here all the time last year, swaying my butt off. Swayed hard for about 8 or 9 months (doing low nutrient, vegetarian, skipping breakfast etc), then tried clomid in Oct and got PG first try on O day. Ended up PG with twins, but sadly one didn't make it past 8.5 weeks.

I was on a due date PG thread on here for a few weeks but it got to be too stressful for me, so I left GD site for the remainder of my PG. We decided to stay Team Green this PG since it was going to be our last PG no matter what (I turned 40 6 months ago). Our first 4 kids are boys (1 is deceased).

2 weeks ago we went in for our scheduled C-section. I had bought gender neutral stuff/baby clothes that leaned boy because I really thought it would be another boy. When doc pulled baby out, he told us to open the "window" in the drape and held HER up to it, OMG!!!! I was in such shock!! My hubby goes "OMG the baby has a vagina!!!!" LOL. We were both in total shock. Baby is beautiful and awesome, and her big brothers are in love with her.

My family is complete, I am so happy! Thank you Atomic for all the support!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!!!! Congrats!!!!
    You must be so happy...
    Im sorry about your son , mustve been so difficult
    I related to your story quite a bit.. ive got 3 boys, swaying for girl and we are definitely going team green once pregnant.
    Im taking Femara for swaying purposes only.
    I dont know if reading all these succesful sways will be quite stressful once birthdate is getting near so maybe I’ll be a bit absent those months..
    Any other sway details you can share??
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AAAA I absolutely remember you!! I have wondered for ages about how you were getting along!!

Hugest congrats!! I am literally in tears for you right now!!! Thank you so much for updating us!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an awesome surprise that must have been! Congrats!!!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww what a lovely story after having sad moments I cracked up laughing at your husbands comment!!! it was classic

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I remember you too! You were in our dd group!! I’m so happy for you!’ Congrats houseofblue!!

6/2003 2/2009 12/2012 4/2015 2015 2016 The Lord Answered my 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm newish here so don't remember you, but just want to say congrats and thanks for sharing your story, it is heartwarming 💕
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How wonderful! Congratulations to you & your family, thank you for sharing your story, so nice to know that you feel so happy & content

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymommy1987 View Post
    Wow!!!! Congrats!!!!
    You must be so happy...
    Im sorry about your son , mustve been so difficult
    I related to your story quite a bit.. ive got 3 boys, swaying for girl and we are definitely going team green once pregnant.
    Im taking Femara for swaying purposes only.
    I dont know if reading all these succesful sways will be quite stressful once birthdate is getting near so maybe I’ll be a bit absent those months..
    Any other sway details you can share??
    Thanks!

Thank you!
    Yes, we lost one of our sons a few years ago, it was the worst time in my life. I've done a lot of healing but it's definitely something that never goes away.
    I totally recommend going Team Green. I felt so peaceful this PG, and surprisingly felt *prepared* for another boy by the end. I never went Team Green before but am glad I did, and the surprise was so worth it.
    I love this site, but like I said, I did leave here for most of my PG so I wouldn't constantly be comparing myself to others' PG's and stress myself out. I also got off social media almost 2 years ago and that helped a lot too. Do what you need to.

My sway was long but not as strict as some. I did vegetarian, but still had occasional fish or seafood. I also did PCOS LE because although I don't have pcos, I have pcos tendencies (very high AFC and AMH, as well as extremely oily skin etc). For the first few months I wasn't very strict but got a lot stricter during the last 4 months of swaying, dropping all sweets/sugar and starting to skip breakfast and drink coffee every day. The last 4 months are also when I dropped a lot of weight!! I didn't do any supplements or anything else special except take clomid once, the month we conceived. We DTD the day of positive OPK and that was it.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    AAAA I absolutely remember you!! I have wondered for ages about how you were getting along!!

Hugest congrats!! I am literally in tears for you right now!!! Thank you so much for updating us!!
    Thank you so much Atomic!!! I really appreciate all the emotional support too that you gave me, and you gave me hope too that a 40+ could have a DD, esp after 4 (awesome) boys (like you!).

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast