Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

paid for plan, but so overwhelmed! help

Hi there-
    so my DH and i have spent the last 4 hours trying to understand this forum, and it is so confusing! I feel very overwhelmed. I did buy the personalized plan, and I know I need to wait to recieve it for more to make sense, But we are just so lost!

We have 4 boys- 3 of which have special needs, and I honestly dont have time to sift though it all, I mean no offence when I ask this, but will the plan have everything laid out pretty clear, so that I may just print it out and be able to hang it on my fridge or something?

question 2- With the diet and "Meal plan" does this include shopping list of things that are good to eat? With all my boys individual needs, i think it will be extremely hard to "Count carbs" and all of those things that ive read so far.

question 3- because DH is 110% on board with swaying, will food ideas/suppliments and all of that be included for him as well? We are trying to do everything possible, we just want to start the diet now.

question 4- how to i access the "coaching"? and is that where i can personal message about questions I have?

we are excited to figure all this out and ttc our dream princess!
    thanks!
    2011 2012 2013 2014 2016 2017 2018 DREAMING PINK

2. Likes Happymommy1987 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The plan does not come with a diet. It has diet tips in it and comes with some diet stuff in a separate forum accessible only by custom swayers.

Personalized diets would take me ages to do and I would have to charge a massive amount of money for them (not to mention would only be able to help a few people at any given time). The plans are everything but diet and then I help you with your diet using foods that YOU like and are comfortable with. I have tried premade diet plans myself in the past and found them to be awful. They are super expensive and you end up having to make foods you don't even like - and just like you say, I think you ladies are busy enough with your families and the last thing you need is someone on the internet giving you a meal plan you have to learn how to make.

So what we do is this - I help you in an ongoing fashion in the coaching forum to tweak the diet you already have, are used to making, and works for your family, to be more pink friendly.

No one counts carbs. We count calories, protein, and fat, and that is only for a short time until we get the hang of it and then you can stop. If you find you really can't stick to it, we can just have you go vegetarian instead, some people have had success with that approach as well.

Yes, there are lots of tips for DH in the plan as well. He doesn't need to do the full diet, but if he were to cut back on red meat, all meat, even go fully vegetarian/vegan that may help. Some men up intake of soy foods but I need to do your plan before knowing if that will be appropriate for your husband to do.

The coaching is already activated, just reply to where your questionnaires are posted. That will b your coaching forum. I check that forum several times a day and you'll get first priority. It's also private and no one else can see it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ