Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes sense! Great description!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought my sway baby was deff a boy, even during the scan I thought I seen boy parts lol, I was shocked when I turned around and was handed a pink balloon. Best of luck
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

3. Thanks Lilyflower, atomic sagebrush, Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, Lilyflower, that you're worrying this much right now. I'm in the exact same situation - pink sway that looks quite strong on paper, now I'm in the 2ww and I already "know" that I'm pregnant with another boy - so here's my take on this whole intuition thing.
    When I was pregnant with my son, I wanted a girl really badly, but knew from the moment I held my pos PT that he was a boy. I was right. (At this point, I'd like to mention that I once had the exact type of overwhelming "intuition" when boarding a plance - I just KNEW it was going to crash. I seriously considered just turning around and leaving. Well, obviously the plane didn't crash. So much for my intuition. )
    My friend knew all along she was having a boy, she could feel it in her bones, just like you. She thought the tech was joking when she heard that it was a girl at her 20 week scan. LOL
    My sister didn't have a gender preference and her intuition went back and forth her entire pregnancy.
    My friend wanted a girl more than anything in the world (already had a boy) but had no hunch at all. (She did have a girl.)
    Some women on the internet who have 4 or 5 kids (of different genders, I assume) claim they always knew right away regardless of gender preference.

So, taking everthing and everyone I know into account, I don't put much stock into "intuition". I'm convinced there is something to it for SOME women - the ones who have several kids and always guessed their genders correctly very early on regardless of preference (provided there ARE women like that in the first place and these anonymous posters in the countless pregnancy forums weren't just misremembering or making things up!). The thing is, you don't know if you're one of these presumably very rare women until you HAD 4 or 5 kids. Conclusion: Don't worry about it now. It's more likely your "intuition" doesn't mean a thing, or, more precisely, doesn't tell you your baby's gender.

5. Thanks Lilyflower thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm seeing this now Welcome so I think someone has approved it already - thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had 5 kids and I have had several flashes of intuition in my pregnancies. The thing is, some of them were wrong. I had complete and total 100% surety with my first, and he was indeed a boy. I had a pretty strong inkling with my girl and was right on her, too. I had no consistent hunch with 2 and they were both boys - i did have several flashes where I thought "oh this is a girl" or "yes totally boy" but it wasn't consistent. But here's the thing. With my 3rd, I had no gender preference when I got pregnant but I just felt from the very first minute that he was a she with every fiber of my being. The exact same I felt with my first boy, and my girl. Now, if it was a coin flip I could have easily hit it right from luck just those two times, and happened to win the coin toss the 3rd time too. And then I can easily imagine looking back and only remembering the times I got #2 and #4 right. Not out of maliciousness but just because I got lucky a couple times, then forgot all the little niggling doubts I'd had along the way (plus, not even getting into the number of people who do fib online) even if it's a thing, just like the PP is saying - let's say it's real 20% of the time. That's gonna be 80% of the time that it doesn't work for people! It's just not worth getting wound up over.

8. Likes Lilyflower liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123