Coccinelle33

Calcium.... Not sure here? Just taking magnesium maybe? HELP!!!

I eent off the calcium a while ago and then after speaking to a bunch of people who swayed and got girls and seeing that they went the high calcium route I decided I needed to take it. BUT I don't feel right about drinking milk and eating a bunch if dairy.... I read a while ago that magnesium in cm sways pink. Is this true? Should I maybe just take that? What's everyone's views on calcium? Is there any links proving that it does sway pink? Should I maybe do the LE diet but add milk in? Take more calcium to make up for not eating dairy?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is fine to eat skim dairy on the LE Diet as long as you keep it within your day's totals for protein, fat, and calories.

You guys of course know that I"m not convinced on cal/mag and have seen a lot of opposites both pink and blue, but you're right, some people have gotten girls while taking it as well so it can't be a magic bullet either way. It's MUCH better to get that cal-mag through supplements than through dairy because you're getting a lot less nutrients that way. Above all, if you're convinced the FGD or IGD is the way to go, then DO THEM. Don't do a watered-down, half-assed version of them. I have seen a lot of sways fail where the people ate their normal diet and then just took supps, and a lot of sways fail where people ate/drank unlimited amounts of the more nutritious foods on the FGD/IGD (LOTS of whole milk, yogurt, tahini, eggs). You can't do this, even on these diets there is a limitation on dairy because you quickly go over your levels of sodium and potassium. You are not supposed to eat more than 130 g of meat a day on either diet and on the FGD you're only supposed to eat 130 g of fruit, 130 g of vegetables.

Sperm does not carry different electrical charges and EVERYONE'S CM has cal, mag, sod, and pot in it. Both boy moms and girl moms.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    so how much cal am i aiming for a day then?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1200 mg calcium, 250 mg magnesium

Bumping for more responses
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ