Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping this as I am having constipational issues at the moment and found this helpful thread.
    I also have a Q:
    I would not usually buy products like the Fiber One chocolate brownies suggested because of the ingredients. Are they OK Atomic? For ease and to err on the safe side sway wise I avoid anything with too many ingredients that I don't know...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to find this thread.
    im having contispation since LE diets for 5weeks.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anything is fine now and then
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help magnesium? Constipation

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hmm, I've never heard of it but if it's just carbs that should be fine! I know corn syrup can also help keep things moving.

Atomic can I use magnesium on a girl sway? Or does it sway blue? I've been taking it for a few weeks now. If I should drop it what should I take instead? We don't have miralax straight by its self we have a generic brand that has some some sodium and potassium in it aswel

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can, I personally believe (and the best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender conceived seems to suggest) that nutrients across the boards sway blue, but magnesium alone has not seemed to be a strong swayer compared to things like Vit. D and B12.

The "sodium and potassium" in other laxatives are chemically bonded to other things and don't react in the body like sodium and potassium in diet. And that's IF sodium and potassium even sway blue, which they likely do not, full explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cd1

Bumping this up because I never put it in the index
    Hey atomic me again lol cd1 is today unfortunately I'll add my chart below I think the bd 3 days before ovulation all sperm had died and the bd on ovulation day was to late I believe I ovulated cd14 or cd14 night so bd cd15 night would of been 24hrs+ after egg release. Im thinking the morning I get my solid smiley bd that night an then that should be before ovulation but super close an great timing. I haven't tried this before also my diet has gone to the dogs over the last 2 weeks I even gained a little but I'm going le from af till O and will be taking clomid and 1 attempt so I think that should help balance my poor diet. With this all said I still skipped breakfast and skipped snacking so I didn't go back to breakfast an snacks I just ate bad food an to much. I hope I haven't broken my sway that why I'm going back to the 1 attempt. Also I have 1 equal tab an rice milk in my morning coffee now is that OK?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Chart

You can, I personally believe (and the best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender conceived seems to suggest) that nutrients across the boards sway blue, but magnesium alone has not seemed to be a strong swayer compared to things like Vit. D and B12.

The "sodium and potassium" in other laxatives are chemically bonded to other things and don't react in the body like sodium and potassium in diet. And that's IF sodium and potassium even sway blue, which they likely do not, full explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Heres my chart I only brown spotting my period never starts like this for a whole day I'm worried about my lining my temps have dropped so definitely not pregnant and I did take a test on 21 dpo with a frer it was neg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just regroup on diet from here on in. Don't worry about what has happened, focus on what you can do NOW.

Equal is fine and rice milk is fine for most people (the exception is people with severe PCOS)

Don't worry about a little brown spotting before your period that's totally normal. Why are you worried about your lining??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just regroup on diet from here on in. Don't worry about what has happened, focus on what you can do NOW.

Equal is fine and rice milk is fine for most people (the exception is people with severe PCOS)

Don't worry about a little brown spotting before your period that's totally normal. Why are you worried about your lining??

Thanks for that ok I'm not worried now because my period started now but I had 24hrs of spotting first which never happens I was worried my af wasn't going to come due to a lining thing.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick question clomid

So my af started at 6pm full flow and I marked it down as cd1 is that OK or should I mark the next day as cd1? Also I only have 4 clomid pills left because my friend only gave me 14 will 4 be enough? And should they be still be started at cd3? Thanks heaps

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast