Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The day of first red flow is CD 1 even if it's later in the day.

Yes, 4 will still have an effect. you could also split one of the pills in half and take the lower dose two of the days (I would probably take it the first two days)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well it happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Bumping this up because I never put it in the index
    BFP on last cycle of clomid!! So bded every third night which was cd11 cd14 and cd17 I thnk I ovulated early cd16 first solid smiley was cd14 am then standard opk stick went positive later on cd14 pm. We bd right at pos opk stick. I got a vfl on 8dpo my tests have been so dark it's amazing and my boobs are sooo sore since 10dpo 🤞🙏

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo!!!! So glad to hear it!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I'll update you in 9wks with nub shot I'll get it at 13wks also I had no sore boobs with my sons till after they were born this pregnancy already feels so different it's more intense an so early mite even be twins 😂

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many people find more symptoms the more kiddos they have - while we are all hoping pink for you don't read too much into that!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about hcg an test giving bfp sooner I read online hcg is higher with girl pregnancies an that's why woman with girls get more morning sickness because more hormones that was studied, I so hope this is a girl last shot🙏

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many people find more symptoms the more kiddos they have - while we are all hoping pink for you don't read too much into that!!

So I'm on a Facebook sway page that's full of know it alls and they say this about clomid. Bare in mind they got all their sway info from websites like yours and ig so frustrating they kicked me off because I argued that clomid sways girl!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kazzz; July 9th, 2020 at 03:31 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    What about hcg an test giving bfp sooner I read online hcg is higher with girl pregnancies an that's why woman with girls get more morning sickness because more hormones that was studied, I so hope this is a girl last shot��
    Oh gosh I'm sorry I missed this!!! This is actually true but not really true if that makes sense. While girl pregnancies ON AVERAGE have higher HCG, it's like height - there are plenty of short men and tall women and lots of people in between where you can't even guess their gender based on their height (in fact the majority fall in that mid range). So you can't tell a baby's gender from blood HCG levels and for sure not the darkness of pregnancy tests.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzz View Post
    So I'm on a Facebook sway page that's full of know it alls and they say this about clomid. Bare in mind they got all their sway info from websites like yours and ig so frustrating they kicked me off because I argued that clomid sways girl!
    Yeah, I've had to accept that there are always going to be lots of people out there spreading misinformation about swaying and I can't correct all of them, unfortunately. The irony is these same Facebook groups tell people to take herbs that are actually dangerous.

But there are scientific studies, several of them, that show pretty clearly that Clomid does alter the gender ratio about 3-5%. Not a magic bullet, but a definitely proven thing. It's also a very safe drug, been around since the 60's, and under the care of a doctor is absolutely a great addition to your sway.

Clomid doesn't boost fertility in the way that sways pink. It can make you release more and possibly healthier eggs, and give you a longer LP in some cases, but it dries up CM and affects your lining negatively (again, proven fact) and these things affect fertility negatively. The drier CM may also help sway pink.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I've had to accept that there are always going to be lots of people out there spreading misinformation about swaying and I can't correct all of them, unfortunately. The irony is these same Facebook groups tell people to take herbs that are actually dangerous.

But there are scientific studies, several of them, that show pretty clearly that Clomid does alter the gender ratio about 3-5%. Not a magic bullet, but a definitely proven thing. It's also a very safe drug, been around since the 60's, and under the care of a doctor is absolutely a great addition to your sway.

Clomid doesn't boost fertility in the way that sways pink. It can make you release more and possibly healthier eggs, and give you a longer LP in some cases, but it dries up CM and affects your lining negatively (again, proven fact) and these things affect fertility negatively. The drier CM may also help sway pink.

Thanks I got kicked out of the group because I argued that it swayed pink but they did me a favour lol I'm happy to be out of their the info the give woman is just hear say they just copy info from others instead of research. They also tell woman to take licorice root and many woman complaining about how its changing their cycles also they say to take cranberry which is super good for us.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast