Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)No need to apologize, I just have to request the things that are easiest for me - no way for you guys to know, if I didn't ask!

2)Prior to means before. And not O day, but the day of attempt (wwhenever you plan for that to happen)

Yes, regular release means for him to just ejaculate (on his own or with you, with a condom) roughly every 2-4 days. YOu do not need to have that come out a certain number of days before ovulation (and in fact you shouldn't try, since it makes no difference, will be super stressful, and probably won't work out anyway)

3)Shallow release has never been proven to help a sway and severely cuts odds of conception, so I prefer you guys skip that totally. No orgasm may theoretically help but hasn't been proven, so I leave that at your discretion. Jump and Dump has seemed to add a little something in our results so that is something I do suggest as a viable sway tactic if you want to try it. most of us are doing J and D after 5 minutes as a compromise to hopefully boost chances of conception.

4)500-1000 mg dry leaf daily (If he's big and tall, try the higher dose, smaller guys use the lesser dose, and it's prob. best to start off with lower and then see how he tolerates that before going to 1000). If using liquid, use the dose on the bottle because the liquids vary by their formulation and I can't give a blanket dose for those.

5)I would reduce the dose of D you're taking to 3x a week maintenance dose.

6)Salads are fine and in fact an LE mainstay. We originally started off thinking "well maybe nutrients in fruit and veg sway" but it has been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's protein, fat, calories, and then highly fortified foods and multivitamins that sway and things like fruit and veg really don't. We're eating more fruit and veg than ever and our results are better than ever (by far!)

7)Low fat cottage cheese is fine for anyone on standard LE Diet. Many are on the alternate diet and on that version of LE , you don't eat skim or part skim dairy.

8)YOu want to eat enough protein to get and stay pregnant but not so much that you are building muscle and swaying blue. This is about 40-50 g protein for most people. People on the alternate diet bump up to 50-60 g protein (and fat). The protein and fat in fruits and vegetables are free, you don't count the small amounts of protein and fat in them. Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, have as much as you want, don't count anything in them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Thanks so much! It is all making sense to me. I so appreciate all your help and time and patience.

1. So it sounds like hubby can release every 2-4 days or longer before the one attempt. No picking certain days or trying to do a schedule. There is no time period he needs to NOT release before the one attempt. But probably not over doing it.

2. Does the alternate diet eliminate all dairy or just low fat dairy? Is that better for sway?

3. I will definitely look up what kind of veggies are low carb to do with the LE Diet. Thank you.

Thanks again for answering all my questions.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Yes!

2)Only skim and part skim dairy. Full fat is fine on the alternate diet. Yes, for those who need to be on the alternate diet, it is better for their sway. For those who need to be on the other diet, they can have either in the limits for the day..

3)Any veg that isnt' sweet or starchy is low carb.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again! I read that dairy used to be popular for swaying girl? Is that still true or does it not sway or make a difference?
    Also, do I need to stay away from tomatoes, red meat, bananas and potatoes.? I remember reading that you had potatoes and bananas when you were swaying and it didn’t make a difference, is that true? What about the other foods?
    Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, dairy has a reputation for being pink friendly. Some people believe it, others don't. I got 4 boys with dairy and taking calcium supplements, it is hard for me to believe it, and I gave it all up to get my girl (which I did, with the lowest dairy/calcium intake I've ever had in my life.) The best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender found that moms who went on to conceive boys had higher intake of ALL nutrients, including calcium. I have more indepth explanation of all this here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...s-edition.html But I understand it's hard for some people to give up on the idea so I allow you guys to take calcium/magnesium supplements, but urge you to only have dairy in the limits of the LE Diet and DO NOT treat dairy as an all you can eat food that will make you have daughters. because dairy is loaded with tons and tons of other nutrients and too much dairy will sway blue for that reason.

In that link I posted for you, there's an explanation of why it is fine to have potatoes, bananas, tomatoes on LE Diet. No food sways pink or blue, it's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters and all those foods can fit in just fine in a girl-friendly diet.

Red meat, most people do choose to skip and in fact many people will go fully vegetarian. You don't have to, but it makes it much easier to stick to the diet if you do, since meat has a lot of protein in it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Yes, that definitely makes sense about the nutrients. I appreciate all your help.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I just talked to my friend and she is apart of a gender swaying group on Facebook and she said it seems (as I am sure you are aware) a lot of people strongly believe in LR swaying girl. They take it and hubby and they keep posting that their numbers of successful sways are raising because of it. Isn't it unsafe for women ttc? And hasn't had good results with hubby taking it? Why are people still taking it and believe in it so much? My husband just turned 33 so still young and healthy but it seems like OLE would be a better option rather than LR and even cranberry.

By the way, I like your new picture. Your daughter is adorable!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, unfortunately I am aware of that.

It is NOT SAFE for women TTC and we are currently at 33% success rates for husbands taking LR (meaning 67% BOYS conceived to men taking it). Licorice during pregnancy has been 100% proven to cause developmental delays - and this is just EATING actual licorice candy and not taking the highly concentrated supplements. We don't know the mechanism by which this occurs and nor do we know how long the effects in the body last, so this is not what I find to be acceptably safe even if it was 100% successful (which it all but certainly isn't.) I have NO IDEA why they're still using it. They still do lots of things that we've clearly demonstrated either work or don't work or aren't safe and I am clueless as to why they do things the way that they do.

The trouble with the Facebook pages is this - they have NO accountability. We know for a fact that many swaying related Facebook pages are in the business of deleting comments they disagree with and some have it set up so every comment has to be moderator approved before being posted. So we don't KNOW what their actual results are because we don't know whose comments have been deleted and if any comments had to be approved first, and were never approved if they didn't say the right thing. They also shout people down who chime in to mention an unpopular opinion so many people (myself included) prefer not to post in them because they're so hostile to anyone who disagrees with them. On this site you can click on anyone's user names and actually send them a message, talk with them yourself personally to verify their baby's gender and while our stats are absolutely not the quality of a study, they're better than the FB groups for sure because we include everyone who sways and not only a small cherry-picked group of people.

Just to clarify, though - OLE is not a replacement for licorice for your husband. OLE replaces cranberry. Peppermint tea and/or soy milk replace licorice root. So you would have him take either OLE or cranberry, along with Licorice root or peppermint tea, and then I like guys to drink 12-48 oz of soy milk. But the thing is that not all guys can or should use all these things and that is what I can't comment on without the sway plan - I just can't know without all the medical info what options and combos are right for which guys to use.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and thank you! i thought her bed head was hilarious.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw I love the bed head, too! How old is she?

Thanks again for all your help and wisdom. I really enjoy reading the science behind each sway tactic. I have read all your essays on PH, Replens/Rephresh, Supplements, LE Diet, Positions, Sugars, etc...So informative and interesting. You have made this process easier to understand and its been so helpful. Thank you!

So after reading our posts, your essays and other posts/information on here, I have come up with this for a good sway. Please let me know if I have anything wrong or if I should add something/change something, etc...I have a few questions, too, but I will ask them throughout to make it easier.

For ME:
    1. LE Diet (I haven't done the diet for 12 weeks but haven't been consuming an excessive amount of food -its hard to sit down with three little ones under 6 so I guess I have been doing something, is that okay? We plan to start next month but I am not recording everything and being obsessive. I am just monitoring what I am eating more and being more aware but not over doing it). I have some peanut butter toast in the morning, something light in the afternoon (kids crust or a small salad) and a bigger dinner with chicken, so I don't believe I am overdoing it with the protein. I need to munch on more low carb veg., too -probably.
    2. Added fiber capsules (once or twice a day after a bigger/more fatty meal), coffee in the morning (already was doing this), alcohol (added this recently as I don't drink a lot of alcohol at all and just have a little wine some evenings or maybe I should try some champagne, how much is important for sway?)
    3. Taking folic acid not prenatal vitamins anymore (just switched over a few days ago)
    4. Doing one attempt using OPK -hopefully it ends up being 2 days before O
    5. Exercise at least 5 days a week (been doing that for awhile)
    6. PH...I am not sure about this one...I might start off trying it out and eliminate it later on. What are your thoughts? I already bought the hanna meter before we started talking so I figured why not try but I don't have to at all. If I do, using refresh is best to bring down PH. I may only do a fingertip or a little more. What do you think? 12 hours before BD and fingertip 1 hour before, but not after BD, right? I really do not want to kill all the sperms. LOL. KY Jelly, useful? I read in one of your essays that it sways girl but not sure if its recent and don't want to kill sperm again.
    7. No other supplements since they are not safe. I saw something about antihistamine. Wasn't sure if that was safe and helpful?
    8. Postions...I saw that you like standing best for girl sway, but any others that may work. I do not plan to orgasm if I can prevent it (I know it isn't a huge sway tactic so I am not worried about if I do but will try not to) and I know position isn't important either but figured I would ask. Again, I don't want to have no sperm reaching my cervix.
    9. Jump and dump but wait 5 minutes to compromise

For Hubby:
    1. OLE (doens't hurt and I don't like the sounds of cranberry especially if it doesn't seem to work) I did read that the cranberry can lower pH but I would have him take it sparely so not all the time, so it wouldn't work then right? And I believe OLE has shown better results currently?
    2. Exercise (if he will do it)
    3. Release every 2-4 days before 1 attempt but not over doing it the days before that 1 attempt.
    4. Soy milk (12-48 oz), fiber, and peppermint tea if he will do it
    5. Hot shower...maybe? Again, do not want to kill all the sperm. Ha.
    6. LR scares me so I don't think I will do it for hubby either

I did see/read that if your CM is less (so less EW) that is a good sign the LE diet is working, is that true? I did notice that in my last cycle I had less EW when I normally have a lot. I was actually struggling to see it as I was nearing ovulation because I didn't see much of it. I have Taking Charge of Your Fertility and take my temp and use fertility friend and use my CM to figure out my ovulation. I used it with my other kids and TTC. But definitely have been struggling to use my CM as an indicator lately because much less EW if at all.

Thanks so much again!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast