Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much and huge congrats on your BFP!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks ForeverMyLove thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Good luck! And congrats. It looks like a great sway. From all the sways I read, the 1 attempt is critical. Sadly I messed that one up. And exercise is great too. Fx it worked and it's a sticky bean

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Just want everyone to know that while one attempt is a good sway tactic, it's not critical. You can still get girls with more than one attempt. I just want everyone to start off with one attempt and drop all other less effective sway tactics like ph, timing, frequency, herbs/antihistamines, etc before adding attempts.

4. Likes ForeverMyLove, Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thanks so much and huge congrats on your BFP!!!
    Thank you so much!! I so appreciate all your help, time, and patience. Crossing my fingers that everything continues to go well with this pregnancy and I did what I needed to do for my sway to work

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink1980 View Post
    Congratulations!!
    When did you have your attempt on the second day of flashing smile or at a positive opk
    Unfortunately, I didn't get a positive opk. I used the Clear Blue tests before with my other pregnancy but decided to try a different ovulation kit brand for my first month of ttc. However, the different brand never showed me a positive opk even after following directions and taking it daily. I was planning on buying and using the clear blue ovulation tests the next month and Atomic was kindly guiding me on how to use it effectively.

7. Thanks Pink1980 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want everyone to know that while one attempt is a good sway tactic, it's not critical. You can still get girls with more than one attempt. I just want everyone to start off with one attempt and drop all other less effective sway tactics like ph, timing, frequency, herbs/antihistamines, etc before adding attempts.
    Really? Ahhhh. That makes me feel better. It's just I read that as the most common denominator in the succesful sways. And still haven't seen a sway result from e4d or more attempts... thank you, though. I'm feeling better about my sway then

9. Likes Being MommaBear liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you not ever seen our stats thread? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-sway.html

11. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you not ever seen our stats thread? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-sway.html
    That's so interesting. Thank you. It was very confusing but I got it. Most things have pretty high, over 50%, in the stats. What was interesting was seeing how the percentage changes for the better the longer you are on the diet. That was very interesting. The e4d I didn't see much on.

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's because we stop doing the handful of things that got worse than 50-50. We would be a little kooky to keep doing things that got worse than 50-50. We keep them in there to show people NOT to do them.

Since the overall success rate of the site is about 69%, we can look at things that have gotten lower than that, and say "hmm these things are certainly not helping anything, and may even be hurting in some cases, because they're WORSE than the site as a whole." Things that are about 69% we can say "this may or may not be helping, but it isn't hurting." A few things have better than the overall success rate of the site and those things we can say with a fairly high level of confidence "this is actually doing something." So that helps you to thin out the things that aren't doing anything from those that are.

e4d actually is in there and it's gotten about 69% which is the same as the site as a whole. So that indicates that it's not hurting and may even be helping our success rate. We would need a side by side study to prove that done in people who weren't doing other things to sway, but it's a good assumption that it's at worst, neutral, at best, helping.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's because we stop doing the handful of things that got worse than 50-50. We would be a little kooky to keep doing things that got worse than 50-50. We keep them in there to show people NOT to do them.

Since the overall success rate of the site is about 69%, we can look at things that have gotten lower than that, and say "hmm these things are certainly not helping anything, and may even be hurting in some cases, because they're WORSE than the site as a whole." Things that are about 69% we can say "this may or may not be helping, but it isn't hurting." A few things have better than the overall success rate of the site and those things we can say with a fairly high level of confidence "this is actually doing something." So that helps you to thin out the things that aren't doing anything from those that are.

e4d actually is in there and it's gotten about 69% which is the same as the site as a whole. So that indicates that it's not hurting and may even be helping our success rate. We would need a side by side study to prove that done in people who weren't doing other things to sway, but it's a good assumption that it's at worst, neutral, at best, helping.
    Ahhhh. Thanks for explaining. There were so many posts I thought i was missing something. Thanks for getting the stats together. It makes it so much more real.

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, so I was looking at my Fertility Friend charts from my 4 previous pregnancies. (2 that were successful, 1 chemical pregnancy and 1 recent miscarriage). I definitely noticed a weird trend, which could be nothing but worth mentioning to you to see your thoughts. For both my chemical pregnancy and my successful 2nd child (1st one I didn't chart as I got pregnant first time trying after getting off birth control), I BD the day before my positive OPK and got pregnant. I tried for 6 months with my second child and every other time which was unsuccessful, I always skipped that day before the positive OPK. I BD all around that day but not on the day except for the 2 pregnancies (chemical and second child). With my 3rd child and miscarriage, I didn't have OPK's that worked or at least were not working so it's hard to judge those but the charts look similar to those other successful pregnancies. Anyways, I am thinking that may be a good thing to consider at the moment while I start BD again. But how can I figure out that day...the day before a positive OPK? If I use the clearblue ovulation tests, they may not just give me two days of high fertility before the peak and could give me multiple days or no days, etc...I wasn't sure if I should just buy the older version of the clearblue ovulation tests (the ones I used for the chemical and second child) with just peak day and just guess and hope I get the day before the positive OPK correct or if the 4 day test would be somewhat helpful? I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks so much!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast