Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So overwhelmed and would love guidance on the newest/most updated way to sway girl

Hi, I have read and read as many posts and threads as I can on swaying girl but I am extremely overwhelmed and would greatly appreciate if someone could give me the most current facts/supplements/diet/attempts. I have read someone about one attempt, does that mean you only BD one time the whole month? I also read to avoid cereals, but would love to learn more about anything else. Does a low PH help at all, maybe a little?

Are taking prenatal (I did with my other three -2 boys and 1 girl) vitamins not a good idea when swaying girl? I just worry about the repercussions of not taking it if I do conceive. What is e4d and how does it work? I read to stay away from potatoes, red meat, bananas, tomatoes and sticking to low sodium diet is helpful. I track my cycle with temp and CM and I have used an OPK before with my previous pregnancies. Is OPK a good idea and when is the best time to try? What supplements would my husband take and what should he do? Hot shower? Frequent release on his own, etc...

Thank you to whoever is taking the time to read this and helping me out! So grateful!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This site is meant in part as a clearinghouse for info on all sway tactics so there's a lot here. But that's why I'm here, to help you navigate it all.

Here are the things that really truly work.

LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus fiber, coffee, and alcohol and avoiding fortified foods and vitamins.
    Cardio exercise 60 consecutive minutes a day, 4-7 days a week (more days is better)
    One attempt (in the fertile window O-3 thru O Day, NOT all month!)
    Clomid or Femara if you can get them
    For hubby, smoking and jogging/biking
    Possibly Olive Leaf Extract and soy milk for hubby, but i"m less sold on these

It is really really very hard for me to believe much in pH at all due to having seen sooooo many opposites with it and since our results show it does absoltely nothing, but anything is possible. If you must do pH methods, drop them BEFORE adding attempts because one attempt really does work.

Skipping prenatal is best for pink sways. You take folic acid or folate only, which is the only nutrient proven to help prevent birth defects preconceptin. Start prenatals at BFP. This comes straight from the experts at ACOG you do NOT need to take prenatals prior to conception to have a healthy pregnancy and even during pregnancy it is unlikely they're necessary for anyone who has a reasonably balanced diet.

You don't need to stay away from potassium foods and I have a full explanation here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...s-edition.html IN this same thread there's also all the reasons why eating low sodium is not necessary. With my daughter, I ate tons of potatoes and sodium after getting my 4th boy limiting them. We have all but given up on sodium restrictions and our results are higher now than they've ever been before.

I like you guys to do OPK and have one attempt at first positive, but if you want to do timing, you'll want your attempt to fall 2-3 days prior to O. If your cycle is regular this is easy enough, but be aware your cycle may change when swaying. If you do want to do timing but have irregular cycle let me know and I'll walk you through how to do that.

I woudl not have you start off with e4d, please start off with one attempt and then we'll go to e4d after 2-3 months if you don't conceive with one attempt. E4d is just regular unprotected attempts every 4 days (and you can count the e4d either every 72 or every 96 hours depending on your preference) and then eventually you'll catch the egg.

I can't tell what supps your husband should take without a personalized plan as we have a lot of things that factor into that. The only two I believe even do anything are OLE, soy milk, and possibly fiber for him but I'm not even sold on those, and most of our hubbies don't do any of those things yet we still get good results. Smoking and jogging/biking have been shown in studies to sway pink so I do suggest those (but he shouldn't START smoking for a sway, only if it's something he does already)

Neither abstain nor FR has really worked, but you can try one or the other if you prefer. Abstain is men under 35 only, anyone can do daily release, both for 7-10 days before one attempt and please drop this before adding attempts.

Hot shower is up to you, I don't feel that it's been proven to do anything and may cut odds of conception but a lot of people like to include this.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Thank you SO much atomic sagebrush for answering my questions and helping me through this process. You have been so helpful and it's nice to communicate with someone as knowledgeable as you. I do have a few follow up questions if you don't mind clarifying.
    1. For the fiber, are capsules/powder the best or through food or both?
    2. When you mentioned, "(in the fertile window O-3 thru O Day, NOT all month), do you mean do one attempt 3 days before ovulation or 3 days after? And for hubby, he can release daily if he wants (NOT BD unless with protection) 7-10 days before the one attempt, is that correct, unless we have tried for awhile and moving to e4d?
    3. As far as PH, when you say "drop them BEFORE adding attempts," do you mean don't check your PH if you decide to more from one attempt to e4d?
    4. I would choose between folate or folic acid, not both, right? Dosage ideas?
    5. So thinking on the other end of the spectrum, is there any one food or foods or drinks that DO sway girl besides coffee? I read diet drinks occasionally and crystal light but I think those are related to PH so I guess not as important if you aren't doing PH. And do you have a thread or link to any LE diet ideas?
    6. For OPK, if it is done, the one attempt should be when its positive or if you aren't doing an OPK, then the one attempt should be 2-3 days before O? It sounds like OPK is more reliable? What about the day before the positive OPK? Any positive results related to that...I guess that one is harder to do if you are only doing one attempt. I think that worked on my daughter but I wasn't swaying and trying more often and it just worked out.
    7. What does OLE do for hubby? LR help at all? Cranberry? Any supplements lower glucose levels (of course along with LE diet and skipping a possible meal or snacks) for me?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I greatly appreciate your help, time, guidance and advice!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) Whichever you prefer and that is easy for you to get wherever you are (so not some exotic thing you have to order online. I like you guys to take fiber supps in addition to what you get via food though.

2)You can have your one attempt 3 days before O, 2 days before, one day before OR on O Day. The important thing is just one attempt during that time period, not the day of the attempt. O-2 and O-1 are better chances of conception. O-3 is the worst chance, O Day is somewhere in between.

3)No I mean drop all the stuff that doesn't work (timing, jellies/douching, frequency, antihistamine) before you add attempts. Has nothing to do with checking pH, it has to do with eliminating things that don't work and cut odds of conception first before adding attempts, since one attempt really does seem to work.

4)Folate is best if you can afford it. I like you guys to take 1200-1600 mcg a day.

5)Alcohol may sway pink. I personally doubt the aspartame does anything at safe and sane doses and may even sway blue at the sky high, insanity doses some sites encourage people to use. LE Diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html and LE Diet FAQ is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

6)If you believe in timing, and your cycle stays regular, you can have attempt 2-3 days before O (I prefer 2, since it's better chances of conception). But your cycle may NOT stay regular - it's quite common when swaying - so it's really very hard to predict 2-3 days before O, or the day before pos OPK because you just can't know when that's going to be. That's the reason why we use the OPK, so we know when to have our one attempt at a point in time that is a good chance of conception even with a shifting ovulation.

7)OLE we honestly don't know what it's meant to do. We had a doctor on here briefly who claimed to be getting good gender results with IVF rounds (more XX than XY) and it seemed to get ok results for our IVF ladies, so we tried it wiht gender sways as well. We've gotten good results with it but I have some reason to believe that the seeming good results for both IVF and swaying may be statistical quirk (and I can explain why if you'd like). It is harmless though so I keep it in the mix even tho I'm not sold on it.

LR has gotten awful results. 38% girls with it right now and I have moved away from that for everyone except a small group of people whose husbands are really young/fertile.

Cranberry hasn't worked and the OLE would replace that anyway. You can't do both cran and OLE and the OLE has seemed to work while the cran hasn't.

We have had poor results with all the herbal supplements both for conception and they don't seem to be working, either. We have a couple of supplements people with a lot of weight to spare or severe PCOS will take but I don't recommend those for the general population as they do have a lot of side effects.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful! Thank you again for your detailed answers to my questions. I believe your article regarding folate said to slowly reduce it when wanting to go off of it which is what I plan to do when I get pregnant and start my prenatal (it has folic acid in it) so I would worry that the folate and folic acid would be too much. Would that be okay?

The OPK typically gives you two days before conception- I guess 24-48 hours before ovulation so I guess it could be 1 day before ovulation. So using the OPK and doing your one attempt on your positive OPK is best? And you should take the OPK twice a day so you don't miss your surge? Like one in the afternoon and one in the evening? I know the first morning urine isn't a good idea for OPK.

Any specific type of alcohol? Wine? Or does it not matter? I guess a little bit of that wouldn't hurt but I do not drink very often at all so it would just be occasional if I do add it to my sway. It is safe to conceive with alcohol in your system?

It sounds like OLE is worth trying for hubby and if it is harmless, then why not? It is just for hubby, right? Is there a specific brand you recommend? I typically look on amazon for stuff. I live in the US, too. Also, I would love to know why you think it could be statistical quirk. I find the science behind all of this fascinating.

And for hubby, he can release daily if he wants (NOT BD unless with protection) 7-10 days before the one attempt, is that correct, unless we have tried for awhile and moving to e4d? The goal is nothing for those 7-10 days before that one attempt.

Lastly, do you have a current link or list of successful sways or percentages and what they did or do you know of any current info. I trust your knowledge and guidance so the data and advice you have given me is more important and everyone does different things, etc...

I also find it so interesting that the one attempt is so effective. It is complicated -as I was reading another article you posted- but I need to learn more about the science behind it. I really like this site as you backup your explanations with science instead of just list things that should work.

Thank you for all your research and time and patience!!

Thanks so much again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you please bump this for me?? was longer than I expected!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Not 100% sure how to but I think this is correct....

I copy and pasted my post, too (just in case)

Wonderful! Thank you again for your detailed answers to my questions. I believe your article regarding folate said to slowly reduce it when wanting to go off of it which is what I plan to do when I get pregnant and start my prenatal (it has folic acid in it) so I would worry that the folate and folic acid would be too much. Would that be okay?

The OPK typically gives you two days before conception- I guess 24-48 hours before ovulation so I guess it could be 1 day before ovulation. So using the OPK and doing your one attempt on your positive OPK is best? And you should take the OPK twice a day so you don't miss your surge? Like one in the afternoon and one in the evening? I know the first morning urine isn't a good idea for OPK.

Any specific type of alcohol? Wine? Or does it not matter? I guess a little bit of that wouldn't hurt but I do not drink very often at all so it would just be occasional if I do add it to my sway. It is safe to conceive with alcohol in your system?

It sounds like OLE is worth trying for hubby and if it is harmless, then why not? It is just for hubby, right? Is there a specific brand you recommend? I typically look on amazon for stuff. I live in the US, too. Also, I would love to know why you think it could be statistical quirk. I find the science behind all of this fascinating.

And for hubby, he can release daily if he wants (NOT BD unless with protection) 7-10 days before the one attempt, is that correct, unless we have tried for awhile and moving to e4d? The goal is nothing for those 7-10 days before that one attempt.

Lastly, do you have a current link or list of successful sways or percentages and what they did or do you know of any current info. I trust your knowledge and guidance so the data and advice you have given me is more important and everyone does different things, etc...

I also find it so interesting that the one attempt is so effective. It is complicated -as I was reading another article you posted- but I need to learn more about the science behind it. I really like this site as you backup your explanations with science instead of just list things that should work.

Thank you for all your research and time and patience!!

Thanks so much again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Folate - you need to continue the folate all during the first trimester of pregnancy and only then wean off of it. You need to continue the higher amount until the baby's spinal column is formed and that does not happen till the 12th week of pregnancy. You can start taking your prenatal too, or slightly reduce folate to compensate for the amount of folic acid in the prenatal. Taking more is not believed to be harmful, you will excrete the excess.

2)OPK - yes that's right, we have found attempt at that point in time is the best chance of conception with one attempt. I like you guys to test at least 1x a day, after lunch. Some like to test twice, after lunch and then just before dinner. Yes you don't want FMU unless that is what the directions that come with your OPK say to do.

3)Alcohol - whatever you prefer. Or leave it out if you prefer that. I would not tell you guys to do anything I thought was at all unsafe, of course. We have you stop drinking at ovulation and the egg is not even attached to your body at that point.

4)OLE - yes that's what I assume, it doesn't hurt, may help. Just for hubby.

The reason I think it's just a quirk is because at first, I used it only for men who were older , who had had trouble conceiving, and who had had sperm health problems. These people may be more likely to conceive girls to start with. The results at first were very, very good. So I then started using it for more and more people and the results went down. So I think that the reasons the OLE looks like it works is because I had used it only for people who were likely "set" for more girls to begin with and once I started using it for everyone, the results dropped to about the same as the site as a whole, indicating that the OLE wasn't actually doing anything.

And at the same time I noticed that for the IVF people who used the OLE, they would have (for example) 3 cycles where they took OLE and got 50-50 every time, XX and XY (or even many times more XY than XX). Then on the (for example) 4th cycle, all of a sudden if they ended up getting many XX they would say "oh the OLE has worked" and then they have XX to transfer and stop cycling. There was no pattern to when the XX would happen, some people it happened after a month on OLE, others took 6-9 months to get many XX to transfer. This makes it look like the OLE was working, but it was simply that people took it until they finally got lucky and got lots of XX to transfer and it was really more like 50-50.

5)Yes hubby can do the daily release 7-10 days prior to the one attempt. I would suggest actually, before going to e4d, taking 1-2 months to have him do regular release (every 2-4 days) with the one attempt before doing e4d. Regular release + one attempt will boost odds of conception but it's still 1 attempt. Your decision, though.

6)Here is our link to our sway stats https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-sway.html but please also read this essay where I go over some of my concerns about the statistics. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...hts-stats.html Our stats can be somewhat misleading and so PLEASE do not just go through and try to do all the things that seem to have good results, because many of these numbers are in some way not what they appear to be.

7)I actually just wrote a long explanation of one attempt to someone and I'll paste it here:
    in the early days of the site, no one had guessed that number of attempts swayed pink. So we were having people keep going doing things like timing, frequency, antihistamine, jelly/douche, supplements, all of which cut odds of conception hugely, and had them add attempts to get pregnant. This was our lowest success rate of the site for pink - 58%. Our results showed us that none of those things were even working - same number of people got girls with and without them.
    Thankfully, we just happened by chance to keep track of the number of attempts people were doing and realized something very shocking...people who got pregnant from just one attempt had 70-75% success rate (depending on the month the number went up and down a little but in that range) This fell all the way down to 60-65% with 2 attempts, and then plummeted to 40-45% with three attempts. This was all in people who were doing tons of other things (all of which we proved were totally neutral in results, not swaying pink or blue) to sway pink and having otherwise great sways.

And in the meantime, LE Diet and exercise were clearly working! It was a huge puzzle and the only solution to the puzzle appeared to be that number of attempts was swaying strongly in some way we still do not understand.

So once I noticed that (because at that point in time we were all desperate to understand what we could possibly be doing wrong to get such terrible results!) I started having people reverse course, keep one attempt as long as possible and drop the other stuff (which again, was not working) to boost odds of conception with the one attempt. Our results IMMEDIATELY within the span of like 2 months, did a 180 and went up and up and there it has stayed since.

Long story short, one attempt has completely proven itself to me. I don't know how or why it works, but I do believe based on all that, that it DOES work. Our results have declined on one attempt over time but that is because (IMO) a LOT of people fudge on other things, start trying too soon, etc and now rely on one attempt to carry the day for them. But having seen that history I still maintain (and likely always will unless I get some hard data disproving it) that one attempt is best for pink.

Now, e4d is what I consider to be one attempt. But the thing is we don't know how or why one attempt even works. And we don't have the same quality of data on e4d to prove to me that it is really as shizztastic as the one attempt is. So, I don't trust the e4d anywhere near as much as I do the one attempt and so I can't in good conscience have you guys start off with e4d except for the handful of people for whom that makes the most sense, of course).

As it sits here and now based on 10 years of results and observations I believe one attempt is more proven reliable than e4d is and thus that is why I recommend starting off with one atttempt and only going to e4d after at least 2 months with one attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH ha ha LOL I see what happened - I thought there were TWO posts of questions but there was really just the same one posted 2x (which is fine, I just had thought the post was a lot longer than it was!) Thanks so much for your patience!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! So informative and I greatly appreciate your time.

I apologize as I forgot to mention that those two questions I asked in the private message could have be answered in the forum post. I forgot to ask you them on this forum post. I read that its easiest for you to respond through here verses private messages so I am so sorry about that.

So I am still confused on the regular release part. I am probably reading to much into it, but the "prior to" is throwing me off. Does that mean hubby should abstain for 7-10 days before day O? Also, with "taking 1-2 months to have him do regular release (every 2-4 days) with the one attempt before doing e4d," does that mean he should release every 2-4 days until 0 day? Maybe keep it 4 days prior to O day? I know abstaining and FR don't do much for sway but not sure what hubby should do.

With the one attempt, do you want to still do shallow release, no orgasm for DW and jump and dump or anything else? Wasn't sure if these made a difference at all.

And what dosage should hubby take for OLE? I am not sure if I will have him use it as your data/research was very interesting but if it is harmless and may work, I might include it as the one and only supplement.

Also, I forgot to ask about vitamin D. After having my 3rd child, my vitamin d was low so my doctor had me take 4000IU one day and 6000IU the other and keep alternating. My levels are better but I am still taking the supplement to keep my levels from dropping. Should I stop for a little while during swaying or decrease the amount?

As far as the LE diet. I have been reading all the links you provided me with and had a few questions.

Are salads okay? They are high in nutrients so I wasn't sure if they were good or bad to eat. Also, my mom ate a lot of low fat cottage cheese when she was pregnant with my sister and I, is it good to eat?

I am also confused on the protein portion of the diet. It isn't a good idea to eat a lot of protein? I think I read it just adds up quickly but should I be focusing on more white carbs like rice? pasta? white breads? Any sauce or are tomato based ones bad? And I guess my ice-cream I have after dinner each night would not be a good idea? LOL. Peanut butter?

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by ForeverMyLove; September 6th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast