Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

atomic please help

I don't want to be a pain in the bottom but would you mind doing a sway page of what you think the ideal girl sway would look like on the le diet as the are so many and some take and some don't some take different supps etc i'm a little confused what would you say the ideal sway would be as far as supps, dtd, temping. replens, etc

is it ok to dtd everyday through cycle for girl as I have no idea when i O am don't want to get crazy with temps but don't know how important temping is

If you haven't got time it fine i know your super busy but the sway sheets are easier to read for me in terms of stress thanks
    so im back and

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can't tell you atomics perfect sway, but temping isn't necessarily important if you're not doing any timing

you can use other fertile signs to tell you when OV is coming, for example checking CM each time you go to the toilet (but before you pee, obviously) - look out for EWCM. If you're BDing a lot it can be easy to confuse leaking semen with EWCM, though, but you can test it by dropping some in a glass of water - if it blobs together and sinks it's EWCM, if it floats/dissolves it's semen. Other fertile signs include checking your cervix if you're not squeamish.

will you be using OPKs? if so, you might find it easier to do compressed frequent release - i.e. wait until you see your OPK is turning positive and then release and discard once (or twice) within a short time and then aim to DTD within 12hrs of your last release. This significantly lowers sperm count but without raising your pH or testosterone levels in the same way as daily DTD can.

how long have you been TTC? if a long time, you might need to DTD daily in order to get pregnant at all. If not very long, it might be best to BD and release/discard on alternate days if you don't feel that compressed FR is for you or if you don't want to check for fertile signs or temp.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ihad my af on 2 nov first one after pill so first month i'm not ttc as such yet just trying to get all my info in I've started the starving till noon and cutting our red meat etc low sodium i'm waiting for my vitaims and sylk to come and maybe january before I start ttc i catch very easily with 3 of my boys 1-2 cycles with last one 6 months but was trying to sway so had a cut off date then got impatient and dtd everyday and had a blue again lol so will be trying to have a cut off date but actually monitor cycles this time dtd on 8th 12 and 16th I started cm on 19th had o pains from left side on 20th I was naughty and dtd on the 23rd as well can you get preg when you've already with a girl and do you think the 16th was 2 early or late I never know missonary everytime and diet but no sway as such hmmm not a good first month
    so im back and

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already have and you can find it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...zing-your-sway I am working on a more thorough version of that but it's proved rather time consuming and since the info is already on the site I decided to focus my energies on working on the diet/cookbook because that seemed to be where people most needed me to spend time. It is actually basically impossible to design an "ideal" sway because each couple has a unique set of circumstances and goals for their sway and swaying varies dramatically with age and if a couple wants to conceive quickly or if they want to do everything possible to sway (even things that are not proven).

I think DTD every day throughout cycle is def. a good option for pink in your circumstance. You'll be doing the Frequent Release option and that is pink-approved!!! Also thank you to Rainbow for a great response as always.

Personally, if you are not already someone who temps regularly, I do not advise beginning temping NOW. This is because whenever you tackle any new project, esp. something that involves numbers and record keeping and provides data to obsess over like temping does, it carries the risk that you inadvertently raise your testosterone levels.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angel-pink View Post
    Ihad my af on 2 nov first one after pill so first month i'm not ttc as such yet just trying to get all my info in I've started the starving till noon and cutting our red meat etc low sodium i'm waiting for my vitaims and sylk to come and maybe january before I start ttc i catch very easily with 3 of my boys 1-2 cycles with last one 6 months but was trying to sway so had a cut off date then got impatient and dtd everyday and had a blue again lol so will be trying to have a cut off date but actually monitor cycles this time dtd on 8th 12 and 16th I started cm on 19th had o pains from left side on 20th I was naughty and dtd on the 23rd as well can you get preg when you've already with a girl and do you think the 16th was 2 early or late I never know missonary everytime and diet but no sway as such hmmm not a good first month
    I'm sorry to be dense LOL but can you rewrite this? Not quite sure what you're asking and want to give you a good response.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    first part was answering rainbow but the second half wasmy af came on the 2nd of nov I dtd on 8th 12th and 16th this month I started getting cm on 19then had o pains from left side on 20th I dtd on the 23rd........ can you get preg when you've already O with a girl and do you think the 16th was 2 early or late?..... I never know.... Missonary position everytime and diet but not added any other sway methods i.e sylk etc my cycle lengths are 32 days
    so im back and

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have O pains, before, during and after O. I have terrible O pains that are relieved by Oing so when I have pain, it is almost always before O and never after. IF you Oed on the 20th, BD on the 16th could have possibly produced a conception, but the odds are against it (esp since EWCM did not show up till the 19th) and BD on the 23rd 100% could not have produced a pg.

However, if you Oed later, like on the 21st (outside chance) or 22nd(more likely), then BD on the 23rd could have possibly gotten you pg, esp. if you released two eggs and hit the second. Pg from the BD on the 16th is much less likely if you Oed on the 21st-23rd tho.

Nothing wrong at all with cycle of 32 days, that's perfectly normal.