Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing and Frequency

I can't believe I am really about to ttc again! I am still nursing my baby, but only twice a day (before bed and the middle of the night). We have two boys.

I am using acijel, replens and maybe a lime tampon for my attempts. I am doing a LE type diet but I cheat. I am doing my best to lower salt and meat I drink peppermint tea around the clock and CL and Diet Coke.

I will be Oing right after my first vacation in a long time with my DH. He smokes occasionally - use to be a big smoker. I have a feeling we will both smoke a little on the vacation. We will also be drinking (in moderation). I am going to stick to a low nutrient diet as much as possible while away. I never have breakfast.

Supplements are Cal/Mag, cranberry, folic acid, acidophiles. I also take zoloft. I plan on taking sudafed or zyrtec around attempts. I had lots of EWCM with both my boys when I conceived. (and took Robitussin with the first one)

Being that we will be on vacation 2-4 days before O and I can't imagine DH will abstain for the whole time we are gone, do you suggest frequent release or one attempt 2 days prior and then an o+12 attempt? How much is frequent release? Also, what is the "danger zone" for frequency for a boy?

Any other suggestions?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just you and DH on holiday or are your children there too?! If it's just you two then a compressed frequent release might be a good option - for the couple of days before your attempt have DH release twice each day then the day of your attempt have him release at least once before you actually DTD.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal-Do you think compressed FR is better than a 7-10 FR?

Sounds like if it's just you two the timing is right for you to do whatever you want! That's great!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Zanacal-Do you think compressed FR is better than a 7-10 FR?
    I honestly don't know - we did both! Some people are doing the 7 to 10 days FR and then having DH release once on attempt day and DTD on the second release that day. That seems like a good idea to me.

We conceived 3 boys doing what was very likely daily release (or very near - DH has a little habit!) so I felt we had to step it up a gear. For others, the frequent release for 7-10 days is too much for them to get pregnant so it's another of those things which depends on the couple.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would totally go with the frequent release or compressed frequent release. BD 2 days before O and then an O+12 attempt - that is nothing but timing and timing doesn't work (just ask all the lovely ladies who have timing opposites on this site! ) In fact, the frequency pattern is actually ideal for BLUE if you did it that way because BD every 2-4 days sways blue by increasing sperm numbers and semen amount.

Thorough description of how to do frequent release and compressed frequent are found here:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...pink-and-blue&
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ