Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi y'all! I'm going to dive deep into the old threads with lots of info but just wanted to say hey as I'll be starting up the LE diet again now. We swayed and conceived in Jan. but I just had a mc, so we will be swaying and trying again once my cycle resumes.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessirberger View Post
    How to handle the munchies??!?!
    I'm a snacker. My mom is too. My diet habits are super boy-friendly (I have a 2yr old son, so that makes sense). I'm doing okay with the LE, but I'm frequently hungry and it's hard not to graze all the time. (Plus reduced fat and protein make it hard to stay full)
    What are your tricks?

Low cal popcorn is becoming my go to snack, but I need variety.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'm a snacker too. I know it isn't advised to snack on LE diet but I have a snack a day, I'd say. I love low cal popcorn - my fav brand is def the Buddha Bowl brand, it just tastes better to me than others like Skinny Pop.

I also love pretzel sticks!! Lol. Or a Babybel cheese ball. But yeah definitely try not to graze too often!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out this thread for help with munchies and cheats! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...blue-pink.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Newbie here!!! I have two boys and am desperately trying to sway pink! Trying out this LE diet. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Not sure what to make/eat at dinner time. We are big meat people!! Have cut out red meat. For breakfast at 12 I had a light string cheese, 2 slices of rasin toast with margerine, a light strawberry yogurt then few hours later took my boys for ice cream and had a mocha blast then for dinner I had meat (pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, red potatoes (I only had a few very small slices of the pork) and a diet root beer. I feel I'm sucking at this. Oh I also drank a water with a crystal light packet poured in. What are some of your go to meals? Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you stayed in the limits of the day Lovebug that is all that matters.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, just asking about soya milk for hubby as in plan. He’s been drinking it but what does it help with please? I’ve tried searching the forums thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It lowers testosterone and acts like estrogen in the body. We believe this to sway pink when done by men.

9. Likes Clara198237 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant thank you atomic

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi . This will be my 6 month now ttc a girl after 3 boys. I’d really appreciate your help. Every month so far I have been doing only 1 bd, bd just before my peak on the strip. Last month I used Sudafed 1 hour before and used half a bottle of douche 20 mins before the bd to ensure my ph was low enough. I’d really like your help on what I am do to conceive this month as it will be my 6 month trying. Previously I was using replens before and after evey bd, but I stopped that last month and only used the douche, but I still didn’t conceive. I found it easy to conceive my boys (lots of bd through fertile week- no change in diet). I have been skipping breakfast and eating at 11, and 5pm on the girl diet. My supplements are cranbery, calcium citrate, magnesium and folic acid. My hubby is on ole and cranberry. Please help me xx thanks xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the future I'd appreciate you starting a new thread Clara as this is an LE Diet thread for people to exchange recipes. You can do this by opening up one of the forums - not a thread, but a forum, like TTC a girl - and you'll see the "start new thread" option then (that's the part people tend to miss, you have to actually open a forum to start a new thread). Thanks in advance!

You are doing a lot of stuff that I do not recommend because it dramatically lowers odds of conception and doesn't work. If I had had my way I would have had you drop some of that stuff already over time. You are going to have to decide now what to give up on and what to keep, because you are not likely to get pregnant keeping up with all that stuff. It's up to you how fast you want to drop these things - if you want to get pregnant right away drop all of it, if you want to do it gradually over time, that's ok too, just keep dropping 1-2 things every month that passes. And please keep in touch - I have a whole bunch of things we can change and add in to gradually boost your chances of conception. You don't have to, and in fact shouldn't, go from doing too strict a sway, to throwing it all away and basically swaying blue just to conceive. By making gradual changes over time you'll end up getting pregnant while still doing as much of the sway as is possible.

Here are the things that don't work and cut odds of conception hugely:

Timing (by BD before your peak, you may be cutting your odds of conception)
    Replens
    Douching
    Sudafed
    Cranberry (this totally doesn't work, but we aren't certain it cuts odds of conception.)

Here is the one thing that works, but does cut odds of conception (so keep this longer than all that other stuff hopefully, although since you've been trying so long it may be time to give up on that as well):

One attempt. It's up to you if you want to keep going with one attempt while dropping that other stuff. We could also have you go to e4d if you'd like, but I suspect you'll want to try one attempt while dropping the stuff listed above and still give one attempt at least a month or two.

Calcium and magnesium don't really help, but don't seem to hurt anything either as long as they're not loaded with Vitamin D. If you believe in them it's ok to keep taking them.

Your husband should not ever have been taking both OLE and cranberry. It is one or the other, NOT BOTH. He needs to wean off the cranberry as it doesn't work anyway.

Can you tell me more about your diet?? What is your BMI and how much weight have you lost? Have you seen any changes in your cycle?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast