Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you don't have PCOS or any tendencies that way you can have sweets. I ate a lot of sweets with my sway (within limits) and got a girl. The limits are really what counts. In order to eat more protein you'll likely have to cut back some anyway.

Just start a new thread for your questions by clicking open the TTC a girl forum here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nceive-a-girl/ you'll see the "start new thread" option then.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just found some essays here and read that sweets are ok for ttc pink but only if eaten alone... which would mean that out of two meals per day one can be only dessert, without anything else? What I’ve done for the last three months has been two meals per day, no breakfast or snacks at all, but the sweets I’ve had - chocolate or cookies- have always been right after the main meal in order to keep the meal itself “tight” with no snacking afterwards. That’s how I’ve eaten fruits, as well (not many, though). Have I been doing the wrong thing all this time??? I don’t eat meat or eggs or high-protein foods, but there still is some protein in both my daily meals, which in combination with the sweets is not pink friendly??.. Now I am actually worried that my chocolate addiction will ruin my sway as I haven’t come across the correct sugar intake scheme so far
    Also- I did my annual blood tests and know my blood sugar levels - the result is 4,68 with references 3,3- 5,9, so mine is right in the middle. Does that tell me anything? Thank you for your thoughts!
    Last edited by Chocolatina; November 13th, 2020 at 02:53 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do what I am telling you NOW. Some of the stuff is quite old and I can't go back and edit everything.

You can have protein, fat, and carbs (including sweets as long as you are not on the alternate diet, as I already mentioned) at any meal. Don't worry about any of that. Just have sweets WITH a meal instead of between meals. I do not want you munching on candy all day. As long as you aren't on the alternate diet, you can have sweets with a meal. Do not worry about eating them on their own.

You did everything just fine. Keep up the good work.

When we talk about "lower blood sugar" we don't mean a measurable number on a test. Your body does not "like" having high or low blood sugar and so it immediately takes steps to correct it. When we talk about lower blood sugar we mean just that we have "forced" our body to burn stores of fat to raise our blood sugar into normal range. But the blood sugar when it's measured will still be normal.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many thanks, Atomic, you may have heard that a thousand times already, but you are the ultimate guru! Not just for your swaying knowledge, but for all your support!

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to help however I can!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And here I am with my never ending questions When would be the best moment to cheat on the LE diet during my cycle? I believe it is good for us to have a day or two in a month to not count cal/fat/number of meals, it would take our mind off the fixation on keeping a strict regime...but during which part of the cycle it would affect the overall diet less? Is it some days after ovulation, during the actual period? I am craving a good piece of cake and intend to indulge myself but am wondering when

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The guide to cheating on diet for both pink and blue swayers is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...blue-pink.html

I would say just before your period arrives and during the early days of your period is the best time to cheat. For those who have a very long period, they should try to avoid cheating later on into that time period if at all possible, though I don't think that it honestly matters if you overeat even right before ovulation.

Above all else, cheat when it is NECESSARY. Mentally, spirituallly, physically, or when circumstances put you in a position where you need to cheat on diet. My fear, regarding set days to cheat, is that you end up cheating "because you decided these were the days" then ending up with cravings one day you give into, and then other days you have to eat a lot because it was a holiday or you're at a get-together, and then that quickly devolves into a LOT of cheating. I would prefer you guys stick with just cheating when it's necessary for whatever reason rather than assigning a particular day.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, again, is there anything specific regarding eating the following foods while on LE, should we avoid them due to some undesired effect or are they ok within the LE limits:
    - fresh dates (5-6 a week)
    - prunes or any other dried fruits like figs
    - peanut butter - about 3-4 teaspoons a week
    - Skyr (a Scandinavian style dairy product, low fat, high protein - about 11 grams per 100 grams). I eat it when I have barely had any protein intake
    - honey
    Thanks a lot!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All foods are allowed on the LE Diet.

If you guys are on the alternate diet you should go easy on things like honey and dried fruit as they're quite sugary. (but 5-6 dates a week is no biggie for most people even with PCOS)

The skim dairy is also best avoided by anyone who is on the alt. diet but others can have it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will share here my new discovery which will be my LE BFF I bought an air fryer and it is sooo good. I cooked 4 large portions of french fries with only a tablespoon of oil, they were the same as the real fried ones. I also made donuts which were the best- filled them with custard or low fat ricotta with blueberry jam. I calculated about 5 grams of fat per each! Vegetables are also great! I’m going to use this appliance daily, it will be so easy now. This is not to deprive myself of fats, but to be able to have more of what I usually like but be careful about- cheese, ice cream or chocolate, other things as well. If I prepare the meals in the air fryer I’ll be able to eat a bit more of the fatty stuff within the cal limits
    Last edited by Chocolatina; February 7th, 2021 at 01:23 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast