Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Repost about peppermint tea

Hi again! I’m just interested in learning more about the peppermint tea it seems everyone is drinking. Does it sway pink? Is it neutral? Thanks!
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

2. Likes melewen liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is NOT drinking it and in fact I rarely use it any more. There is an error in the spreadsheet that for a while was making peppermint tea look impossibly effective when it doesn't work (and you can tell this because it's allegedly getting 115% success rates now, LOL) We tracked peppermint tea on its own and it had identical results to the overall success rate of the site. When we calculated the inverses, the same number of people got girls with or without it. These two things combined (same results as the overall site, same number of people getting girls with and without it) indicate that it's doing nothing.

Now, we do quite a lot of things that do nothing for swaying and that's totally cool BUT the catch with pep tea is that it's REALLY messed up people's cycles, delaying or even stopping ovulation for people, and at the same time it seemed to inexplicably prevent conception when used particularly by those over 35. Back in the earliest days of the site before we knew what we know now, lots of people were drinking it and for some reason the older women just were not getting pregnant while using it, evne when their cycles stayed regular. Then eventually I had them drop the tea and they got pregnant! Plus, mint is closely related to an herb that is used to induce miscarriage and the whole ball o wax has added up to me thinking "ya know, we're getting good results without this stuff, let's ditch it" and our results have only gone up since we did.

Plus, in order for the pep tea to really even DO anything you have to drink it in medicinal quantities, 3 cups a day, using even up to 2 bags per cup, and allowing the bag(s) to steep for 5-10 minutes and so if you aren't drinking it like that then it doesn't "count" anyway. And many people will experience upset stomachs and heartburn from this amount of pep tea.

So long story short (too late LOL) it's caused way more trouble than it's been worth for us.

I do have the "how to" essay on pep tea here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...depth-how.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome and thank you so much! I’m more than happy to stick with my coffee. I prefer it anyway!
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post