Thread: Where to start?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where to start?

Hi ladies,

We are going to start TTCing mid Feb early March for a wee girl and am wanting to get a sway plan ready. What I'm finding is that I'm reading all this info and am jumping from one thing to another ie. I'll start reading about diet, what to eat etc, then I'll jump to supps, then to timing and then get sooooo overwelmed and forget what I read prior and don't know where to begin.

I was wondering what kind of method did you use to get your sway together?

Is there a template that you used?

Did you just concentrate on one aspect before moving one to another? if so how did you do this as I'm finding I'm getting so side tracked if I find a really interesting post about something else and it all turns to custard for me.

If you have any other helpful hints that you have used that would be great too :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there's no template because each sway is unique to the couple - what they're prepared to compromise, what they're capable of doing, etc.

this is a useful topic: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...pink-sway.html

there are some questions you can ask yourself to help you decide - might create a post with them in later... but things like:
    do you have weight to lose? do you have any dietary requirements?
    is your DH capable of frequent release or abstaining? (some men can't do one or the other)
    would you as a couple start to get bored of BD if you had to do it daily?
    would you find checking pH stressful?
    how many attempts you make in the fertile window could come down to how fast you have conceived before
    timing - for that one you just have to read the studies and decide if you think it sways enough to try it. Some are adamant it does, but the studies all conflict each other so there's a big chance that it's not a sway factor at all

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks rainbowflower, there is so much to look into. I'll look into the "Read me first topic-planning your pink sway". I think I just need to sit down properly after the kids have gone down to bed and and look into each individual sway factor and slowly begin formulating my own sway then move onto the next and try not to get side tracked to much into other areas until I have covered what I have been looking into. Thanks for the questions they are def things I need to think about and work into my sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is also more in here you might find helpful:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...eads-pink.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It took me a while to sift through all the info and then it all started falling into place. You can make adjustments along the way too and keep asking questions. Good luck!