Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 boys and considering ttc a girl ❤️

Hi Ladies.

I am new here on gender dreaming and have been reading a lot of threads here, but I am a little confused.

I have 3 wonderful boys. I planned my two first pregnancies, but the last one was a surprise. I am very fertile and get pregnant easy. I could have had 5 boys.

I never really tried swaying and hoping everytime I was pregnant, that it would be a girl. Everytime I felt like I lost the girl I never had. I love my boys, but I am longing for a girl so much. I just talked my HD into trying for a girl.
    This will be my last child and I hoping that I will get my girl to complete my family. I am afraid that I will have a boy again, since I could have had 5 boys.

I have been very stressed for over a year and lost 12 pounds, because I haven't eaten very much. Sometimes only one meal a day. Mostly I eat cake and a yoghurt in the afternoon and dinner at night. I eat a lot of milk chocolate and drink a lot of coffee. Not healthy at all I know. I did maybe gain a little weight the last couple of month as I tried to eat more.

I planning on ttc for a girl in December. Is it too early or is it OK since a kind of did low everything for a year now? Does stress sway pink? Should I change my diet? I eat meat for dinner, should I do the vegetarian diet? I don't work out at all, but I am very busy at work and home. Should I do cardio? I really don't have that much time for it though.

With my boys I didn't eat breakfast, but I did eat 2 or 3 meals and sometimes snacking chocolate. I did drink 2-4 cups coffee everyday. I didn't do any exercise. I didn't take any vitamins. I did have some ocd with my boys, but I am more relaxed with it now, because I don't have the energy.

I always been normal weight. I am 5,5 feet tall and I am 120-122 pounds right now. That was my weight with boy 1 and 2. I actually lost 10 pounds a 5 month before conceiving boy number 2 and didn't eat much either back then. I probably did have a bit more muscles than most thin girls when I conceived my boys. Now I really don't have a lot. When I conceived my boys we bd once around or on O. We didn't bd for a week or so before O. My cycle is around 26 days.

I am 37 and my husband is 40 years. Our youngest son is 2 and a half years.

Do you ladies think I have higher odds if I try swaying for a girl? Or do you think i will get a boy again?
    Should I take any pills? Vitex, aspirin, cranberry? Licorice root for hubby? I think he have high sperm count or did. I think we will try frequent release with one attempt. Should that be with protection or pull out before attempt? What will you recommend me to do? I am so confused after reading here.

I considering buying the custom plan. Is the chances a little higher if you get a personal plan?

Sorry for all the questions.
    I hope you ladies can help and guide me ❤️
    Last edited by Misselle; October 21st, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you please bump this for me?? I'm out of time for today.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump 😊

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's fine to start diet now and plan to TTC in December. Anything longer than 6 weeks has gotten good results, while 12+ is better, you may not even get pregnant the firsst month or two out.

I always recommend swaying. It's not a guarantee but I figured if it could take me from 80% likely to have a boy, to 50-50, I'd be happy with that! And we do get better than 50-50 results, about 70% overall.

The herbal supplements have not worked and all had risks and side effects with them. I would not bother taking any of those or giving anything to DH other than olive leaf extract 500 mg daily starting right away and going on to BFP at which point yoou should have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then he can drop them. You can also give him soy milk 12-48 oz. a day (he does not need to wean off this, though)

YOu can use protection or pullout, whichever you prefer.

If you feel confused, just ask. That's what I'm here for and there is always an explanation on everything.

The custom plan gets about the same results as the overall site. The custom plan people do not get any secret insider information, I help everyone the best I can regardless of their ability to pay. I just make the plan for them and then I answer their questions faster than I do the free questions. Many of our custom swayers have special health concerns and other needs that affect their sways and I do my best to give them more personalized service.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your respond ❤️

So I shouldn't take any supplements, vitamins, pep tea or anything like that?
    I did read about something called soy iso? Should I try that?

What do olive leaf do for hubby? Lower his sperm count?

How often do you recommend frequency for ttc a girl?

Should i cut out cake and milk chocolate in the LE diet? Or is it OK when I stay around 1500 cal?

Should I drink alkohol every day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only things we're having most people take is folic acid or folate, and then fiber.. You can read about those here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...al-folate.html

I don't recommend soy iso as it's caused more trouble than it's worth for people, seeming to mess up ovulation and it's not at all clear whether it sways.

OLE may do something for pH but we honestly don't know how it works. A doctor claimed that it helped promote more XX conceived.

The essay on frequency is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-pink-and-blue And you also may find this helpful: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...off-with-O-12= and how many attempts to have them and when is here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...pink-blue.html

Unless you have PCOS, insulin resistance, or more than 30 lbs to lose, you can have anything on LE Diet within the limits.

Yes we have gotten good results with alcohol. More about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your respond once again.
    I really appreciate your help ❤️

Should I take cal mag?

With my boys I think we only bd once in the fertile days and we didn't bd for a week or so before that. So that didn't sway for us.
    I can see you recommend bd every 4 day. Will that lower sperm count? Or doesn't it matter with sperm count if I do diet, coffee, fiber, alcohol and maybe exercise?
    Or should we bd every day with one attempt? I think I ovalute on cd11, but I am not sure about that. Never had luck with ovaluation test yet. All my boys were conceived around that day. The doctors did always tell my boys were one week older when I had my 12 week scan.

Do frequent bd make my testosterone higher?
    Last edited by Misselle; October 28th, 2018 at 11:53 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I leave cal-mag at your discretion. I got boys with it but I know it's hard to give up unless you've tried it. I have an essay about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

I do not want anyone to start off with every four days. I have reason to believe (and can explain if you'd like) that one attempt is more pink friendly than e4d and I don't want anyone to start off with e4d unless they are over 40 or have super irregular cycles (and I mean SUPER irregular cycles)

You have no way to know if one attempt swayed for you or not. Even under ideal circumstances we still get opposite 25% of the time, so it may be you were very pink friendly and then just fell into the opposite range. Or, it may be it swayed hugely for you but you were blue friendly to start with, so maybe it took you from 75% likely to have a boy, to 55% likely to have a boy. See how that works? You can't tell if something sways or not based on what happened in the past. We have to look at what has worked best for most people most of the time and then and only then can we pick out what really works and one attempt, I am totally sold on. So please don't avoid one attempt just because you got a boy that way in the past.

You can only get pregnant from sex right around ovulation so it doesn't really tell us anything to say "boys were conceived around that day". Wth the exception of people who have very long cyccles, all our boys AND girls were conceived somewhere around CD 11, that's just how it works. Maybe CD 11, 12, 13 - somewhere in there because that's when people with regular cycles get pregnant.

Can you tell me more about why you think yo'ure ovulating at that point?? How many days are your cycle?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your explanation. It makes sense.

My cycle is mostly 25 days. Sometimes 24 and sometimes 26 days.
    I know for sure we bd on cd 11 with first boy. CD 11 and 12 with boy number 2 and cd 8 and 13 with boy number 3.
    We didn't bd a week before and after. When I had my 12 week scan they changed my due date to a week earlier with all three boys. Does that maybe mean I ovalute earlier?

What do you recommend we do before the one attempt at positive opk, if I can get one. I just bought clearblue advanced. I tried other ovaluation test before, but didn't really get a positive test.
    Last edited by Misselle; October 28th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right but that doesn't mean you ovulated on those days - you can conceive from BD up to 3 days in advance of O and rarely 4-5 days before. My point is simply you can't conclude anything about timing based on that - because that's when everyone gets pregnant with boys OR girls.

It's hard to know without more information about when you ovulated. Their scans are not always super accurate.

if your hubby is under 35 I'd have him abstain for 7-10 days. If he's over 35 or if you prefer this, have him release daily for 7-10 days. Then just have the one attempt with either option.

Wht time of day are you testing with the OPK?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast