Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cranberry Dosage Question

Hi,

I keep reading on here that people and/or their OH are taking 20,000mg cranberry a day. We have some and are using them, but on the pack it states to use 1-2 a day (they are 5,000mg) and i haven't seen any that reommend to use 20,000mg. Did you just up the dosage yourself or which ones are you using?

I am in the UK.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd follow the recommended dosage on the pack

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Use the dosage on the pack definitely. The advice on IG is really not great on some things and this is one of those things.

For me, cranberry caused AWFUL side effects after taking only ONE pill that wasn't even a very high dose. I took it three days and that was enough.

My thinking is, the logical and safe thing to do is to take the minimum amount you need to lower your pH without making yourself sick and that is very likely MUCH smaller dosage than IG suggests.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am one of the people who took 25,000mg and I try to post for people to not copy me to much because I dont absorb nutri like normal people do. To much Cranberry can cause heavy bleeding, AF does last 1-2days longer for me when on Cranberry. 5,000-10,000 is safe but it also depends on what else you are taking.....

Iron is good for the blood so no more then 5,000mg of cranberry.
    Red Raspberry, Vitex, and Saw Palmetto can affect your body a lot so if taking all only take 5,000mg of cranberry. (I only took some of what herbs I had left on the day of O because it was late)

If you have a family history of heart issues then no more then 5,000mg. If you are on blood thinners then maybe less or not at all. With any supp on these type of sites do your research to see how safe it is when mixed with other supps. Some of the supps may help someone but may seriously harm another.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants