Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE diet question

Hi girls!
    I read and read and read lots of interesting information and I am still navigating the site and reading the essays.
    I have 2 lovely boys who are my whole life 💘 but I still dream of a girl to complete our family one day.
    I have a question about the LE diet. I already normally eat like 1200-1500 kal per day so what a LE diet can do for me?
    I have no really big weight to loose, I am petite and I am afraid that loosing too much weight will affect my fertility.
    I know maybe its a silly question already aswered thousand of times, but I am pretty new to this so bear with me.
    I was initially keen to follow the French diet with dh.
    Ttcing in some year.
    Thank you all and compliments for all the great job!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand. I feel like this diet is hard to grasp when you’ve had boys on a lower calorie diet. I’m thin and never really over ate. It’s more than the caloric intake its the type of food and when you eat. My big take away was eating less nurtrient dense foods and opting to get most of my calories from carbs. Also avoiding fortified foods and vitamin supplements. I also skip or delay breakfast. I had a hard time adjusting to not eating 5-6 baby sized meals every day and to eating 2-3 more normal sized meals. When I first switched to no snacking I was still eating tiny meals and lost too much weight and didn’t feel good. Now that I’ve adjusted and chilled out about cheating every now and then its much easier. Good luck!!!!
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah basically what clark said! In addition to consuming lower calories, you have to be sure to eat lower amounts of fat & protein. Avoiding red meat & skipping breakfast will help too. If you start lose weight though, add breakfast back in. Lots of carbs is a plus on the LE diet!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] [11-2018] & hopeful in feb '19.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it girls! Thanks! I conceived ds1 on Xmas holidays so I was surely eating some extra cals and my weight lifted of about 2 kilos.
    Ds2 was conceived in a very low cal diet, but mainly proteins. I barely ate pasta, rice, bread. I was more on proteins like white meat, eggs, loads of veggies, ham, mozzarella... 3 main meals (baby portion really) and 2 snacks (like a fruit or some creakers)
    So I would have to change it into eating carbs and low nutritive foods? Like plain pasta and rice all the week long? What about veggies? I can leave aside easily meat and fish but I use to have some sushi with wine once a week... would it be so terrible?
    And skipping breakfast... this is the concerning part, I suffer from low pressure (not cronic just a temporary condition when I dont eat enough) and feeling weak. Breakfast for me i ls really important, I take milk with coffee and 30 gr of biscuits (like 3 biscuits). It's not big deal I know but skipping it would make.me.feel really weak.
    Is there any solution or something that I can eat to do the trick?
    Thanks and sorry for the amount of questions!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nooo! For some reason my post got deleted !!
    Ok briefly: DS1 was conceived in a full boy unintentional sway. DS2 was conceived in a failed girl sway.
    With DS2 I was eating low cal but mainly proteins and veggies. And lots of dairies.
    I am italian but unlikely most of ppl can think, I don't eat bread, pasta, pizza. They are not part of my diet at all.
    So should I bring them in? Plain rice and pasta would work with some unsalted creakers?
    What about veggies? And fruit? Should I eat them less/eliminate?
    Then breakfast... i love breakfast and I just crave my cup of coffee with milk and 2-3 biscuits every morning I get up.
    Litterally I cannot do without. I cannot wake up.
    Ok if it makes.me get my dd i will do it, no problem! Lol
    But is there any other solution that can do the trick? I think I read about eating the egg whites and take a coffee...
    I currently am 1.68cm per 54 kilos (still have 3 kilos to loose from the last pregnancy).
    I do not exercise cuz I litterally have no time and no strenght to do it... but planning on being back to the gym from Jan 2019 when I am.back to work!
    Thank you girls for the advises!!
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; November 19th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRestless View Post
    Nooo! For some reason my post got deleted !!
    Ok briefly: DS1 was conceived in a full boy unintentional sway. DS2 was conceived in a failed girl sway.
    With DS2 I was eating low cal but mainly proteins and veggies. And lots of dairies.
    I am italian but unlikely most of ppl can think, I don't eat bread, pasta, pizza. They are not part of my diet at all.
    So should I bring them in? Plain rice and pasta would work with some unsalted creakers?
    What about veggies? And fruit? Should I eat them less/eliminate?
    Then breakfast... i love breakfast and I just crave my cup of coffee with milk and 2-3 biscuits every morning I get up.
    Litterally I cannot do without. I cannot wake up.
    Ok if it makes.me get my dd i will do it, no problem! Lol
    But is there any other solution that can do the trick? I think I read about eating the egg whites and take a coffee...
    I currently am 1.68cm per 54 kilos (still have 3 kilos to loose from the last pregnancy).
    I do not exercise cuz I litterally have no time and no strenght to do it... but planning on being back to the gym from Jan 2019 when I am.back to work!
    Thank you girls for the advises!!
    Coffee is actually recommended for girl sways, so def leave that in. If you don't want to skip breakfast then don't. It's all up to you! Rice & pasta work great. We do rice & beans often for dinner here, lol.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, no I don't believe you should cut down or eliminate fruits & veggies. Just no prenatals or multivitamins (but take plain folate!).

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you heaps for the inputs!
    I see you are due by July?? Hope a pink bundle is cooking in the oven!😍

12. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRestless View Post
    Thank you heaps for the inputs!
    I see you are due by July?? Hope a pink bundle is cooking in the oven!
    Ah! I was hopeful about it but not yet here! Maybe in a few months *fingers crossed* I hope your sway goes well!

14. Likes ForeverRestless liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On LE Diet you will be eating lower protein and fat, getting your protein and fat from mostly vegetable rather than animal sources, cutting back on fortified foods and vitamin supplements, having different eating patterns like skipping snacks and pushing back breakfast. Those things are likely different from how you're eating now (and in fact are much more important than the calorie limits.) There are also lots of other smaller differences with LE Diet too, like coffee, more fiber, alcohol, and cutting back on some nutrient dense foods.

The importance of the weight loss is minimal. While it likely helps, for those who are already thin, the recommendation is and always has been to hold steady where you are.

If you are 110% sure you're only eating 1200-1500 cals a day (and I mean 110% sure, because 99 out of 100 people who have told me this went onto LE Diet and immediately lost massive amounts of weight because they were underestimating their cal intake) then continue doing that. Just make the other changes already described and add in exercise if at all possible (and you may have to eat more calories to include the exercise, but you should do so anyway) Just be sure you've made the other changes on LE Diet and do not lose any weight. Anyone who's BMI 21 or below should hold steady where they're at, and if you hit BMI 18.5 (please do not treat this as a goal, BMI 21 is the lowest you should go before you try to stop losing weight!) then do whatever it takes to stop losing weight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast