Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do pregnancy symptoms mean anything?

I am sure I am reading WAY too much into this. With both of my boys I had ZERO morning sickness. Not one second of nausea except during labor. This pregnancy, I am at 7 weeks and I have so much nausea. I am so close to vommiting. I don't know what's causing this because I've never had nausea like this before. Could it mean anything? Or does it just mean that I am getting too old for this?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Ive read lots that girls tend to have higher hcg levels which could contribute to morning sickness! Have also read storied where people's pregnancies are very different but same gender so sorry I couldnt help!

Im4+3 weeks pregnant and waiting for all the symptoms to really kick in so I can start guessing lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had no morning sickness with DS1 but lots of it with DS2 and DS3.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you can place too much on it but I didn't have any sickness with the 3 boys and I was nauseous (though not really sick) with my girl. I also had big and tender boobs this time and didn't have that before.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im a perfect example of why symtoms dont matter,i had bad moring sickness with ds 1,2,3,4 and 6 but none with ds5.Pregnancy symtoms are just your bodies reaction to this particular pregnancy.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bejoux, I BEG of you not to read ANYTHING into pg symptoms. They don't predict anything in ANY reliable way.

When I got pg with DS 3 I had NO gender preference whatsoever but only because I had more nausea with him and really severe migraines, I started to think it was a girl and set myself up for major GD.

I've seen tons of people eat themselves alive analyzing cravings, pg symptoms, etc and there is really nothing to it at all. Your body has cravings because it's low in certain nutrients and the same is prob. true with morning sickness - for whatever reason, you're either producing a little more HCG or you're more sensi to it this time. Nothing to do with age either, I had awful MS with my first son at age 20!

The ONLY scientific link between nausea and girls was in pregnancies where the mother had hyperemesis (which is morning sickness so severe you can't keep food down and have to be on an IV for nutrition); they were 1-3% more likely to be pg with girls - certainly nothing to hang your hat on there. Regular morning sickness has NO link to baby's gender. Everyone I know who has hyperemesis has all boys anyway so very far from a sure thing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't have much hope for a girl, honestly. I still believe a bit in the genetic route and that we are more likely to have another boy. But I figured, why not give it a shot for a girl. I won't be disappointed. At my age I can only hope for a healthy baby, that's #1. I am sure I'll be disappointed for a day when I find out he's a boy but that's ok too. I am starting to think the MS is more related to being older.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can say ms has nothing to do with age or girls. I had my worst ms with my first dd and I was only 23, dd2 was a teensy bit queasy and dd3 I had none. I felt amazing my whole pregnancy. I'm now preg with a boy and things haven't been that much different. Don't read to much into things it'll only make you nuts
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, besjoux.

Hey, about the genetic aspect, I found a couple interesting celebs like Bill Cosby - came from 4 boy family and went onto father 4 girls and 1 boy...Matt Damon and Ben Affleck both are from 2 boy families and have all girls (tho I read Ben and Jen are pg with a boy now)...
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I agree with the others. I had bad ms with both of my boys - throwing up several times per day. There is also some data that shows that women with low estrogen at the time of conception are more likely to have worse ms. Since a lot of swayers take things or do things to lower their E, it would make sense that ms might be worse regardless of gender they are carrying. Not looking forward to that part... ugh!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast