Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not EVER recommend skipping months for intuition. I don't believe intuition tells us anything (please read my above link in which I go over the data on intution in detail) and it ESPECIALLY doesn't tell us anything when we have gender desire.

Now, if you're saying "should I skip this month because my sway may be weaker" again I"d say no unless you will live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you TTC this month and get an opposite. If you think you will, ok to skip it, BUT try to keep in mind that you can skip this month and then very well end up in a month that may be WORSE. We have no way to know if you're boy or girl friendly this month, and it could entirely be possible that you're skipping a good month in favor of a lesser month and you'd never know!

There is ALWAYS something that is less than ideal. Always.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Maureenhdez thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tell me your intuition was wrong!

Does it sound to you like my sway is weaker this month, since I had to take out a few things bc of the weight loss? Do you think I should add the exercise back in?

Also, should I BD tomorrow instead of tonight since we BD with pullout 3 days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have bet the house this LO was a boy! Also, she was conceived with 1 attempt on O day. I didn’t exercise at all, I didn’t count calories or fat (definitely would have been over limits) but I did do vegetarian. I did heavily drink leading up to our attempt too.

5. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My intuition was girl on DS1. Like Atomic, I think I gave myself a preference as the "intuition" was SO overwhelmingly strong!!
    Knew in my bones DS2 was a boy but didn't trust myself after being so wrong on #1.
    I fully believed DS3 was a girl because in my head the universe just owed me lol! Madness. I took that news particularly hard.
    This time I had absolutely NO clue as to gender BUT from the moment I got that BFP I said to DH "I just have a feeling it's twins!" And I was right.
    So my intuition on gender has been mostly wrong but I completely randomly knew I was having twins this time which I still find really strange lol.
    I think the whole gender intuition thing becomes all skewed when you have a desire for a particular gender. I don't really think it can be trusted when you want a girl more than a boy and vice versa. Not saying that you can't be right, just that the heart wants what the heart wants and hope can be a dangerous thing at times.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

7. Likes Lilyflower, Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    My intuition was girl on DS1. Like Atomic, I think I gave myself a preference as the "intuition" was SO overwhelmingly strong!!
    Knew in my bones DS2 was a boy but didn't trust myself after being so wrong on #1.
    I fully believed DS3 was a girl because in my head the universe just owed me lol! Madness. I took that news particularly hard.
    This time I had absolutely NO clue as to gender BUT from the moment I got that BFP I said to DH "I just have a feeling it's twins!" And I was right.
    So my intuition on gender has been mostly wrong but I completely randomly knew I was having twins this time which I still find really strange lol.
    I think the whole gender intuition thing becomes all skewed when you have a desire for a particular gender. I don't really think it can be trusted when you want a girl more than a boy and vice versa. Not saying that you can't be right, just that the heart wants what the heart wants and hope can be a dangerous thing at times.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Wow isn’t that interesting that your intuition was right on with DS2 and about having twins but not with DS1.

I would love for my intuition to be wrong this time because your description of “feeling it in my bones” accurately describes how I feel that I’m having another boy. And it’s so funny because no matter how much I comfort myself through understanding it can be wrong, I can’t help but thinking I can’t possibly be wrong because of how strong I feel and how strong my intuition usually is.

Isn’t the brain a funny and crazy thing! But like you say, it truly can play tricks on you when you have a preference and project your fears as “knowledge “. At least that’s what I hope is happening to me!!

Congrats on your upcoming twins btw!! So exciting

9. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could very well be right it's 50/50 will you be finding out, 😊

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really believe in intuition at all. I thought all 3 boys were going to be a girl. And my very first pregnancy, we thought for sure our dd would be a boy. I even had a sonographer tell us she thought girl for DS1 based on nub theory. So...no.

Recently we had a patient who would have been an excellent candidate for Dr.Phil. She swore she was pregnant and had even felt movement. Um, no. Nothing.

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Lilyflower, Maureenhdez liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureenhdez View Post
    Does it sound to you like my sway is weaker this month, since I had to take out a few things bc of the weight loss? Do you think I should add the exercise back in?

Also, should I BD tomorrow instead of tonight since we BD with pullout 3 days ago?

I think I'm too late to answer this.

Other than an act of God I never recommend postponing swaying because like I said above, for all we know we're skipping a better month in favor of a worse-er month. We just can't know and

Once you get the weight stable if you can manage to add exercise back in, great.

I don't quite follow your question. I don't understand why you'd BD tomorrow instead of tonight and what the BD with pullout has to do with it. I understand you've already done wahtever it was, but if you clarify for me then I can answer for upcoming months if the situation arises again.

14. Likes Maureenhdez liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think I'm too late to answer this.

Other than an act of God I never recommend postponing swaying because like I said above, for all we know we're skipping a better month in favor of a worse-er month. We just can't know and

Once you get the weight stable if you can manage to add exercise back in, great.

I don't quite follow your question. I don't understand why you'd BD tomorrow instead of tonight and what the BD with pullout has to do with it. I understand you've already done wahtever it was, but if you clarify for me then I can answer for upcoming months if the situation arises again.
    Thank you! I was looking back at a post I was reading that said to DTD e4d (or at least to avoid DTD until 4 days has passed from the last BD). But looking back, I think it was unprotected BD e4d, in which the pullout method wouldn’t count as a BD, if I understand correctly.

We ended up DTD that night, but I haven’t gotten O yet, so it would be at least a 5 day cutoff, and that’s if I magically O today so I’m prob out this month. At first, it looked like I would O as my opk started getting darker the following day, but then lightened up. They continue to go back and forth from dark to light over the past few days

I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the pullout method does not count as an e4d attempt.

Have another attempt!! If t's been that long and you have not ovulated, please have another attempt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast