Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had thought that one attempt was suggested as part of a girl sway? I thought you would only do e4d as a last resort after months of not being able to conceive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureenhdez View Post
    I had thought that one attempt was suggested as part of a girl sway? I thought you would only do e4d as a last resort after months of not being able to conceive.

I like everyone to start off with one attempt and then after 2-3 months (or more, or less, depending on age and circumstance) then go to every 4 days. Not after many many months, no.

e4d still IS one attempt really though. the earlier aattempts are generally too far prior to the opening of the fertile window, and that leaves only one attempt that is really viable. Even in the "worst case" scenario of O-3 and O Day, if there was anything left from O-3 it will have fertilized the egg before the O Day shot could have capacitated and made it to the egg, and if there isn't, then the O Day shot will have a chance. It's just that I have more faith in the one true attempt (although the e4d has been getting good results, I think the one attempt is more proven) so I have you guys stick with that at first.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Maureenhdez thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you! My O seems to range anywhere from CD15-20, so it doesn’t make it easy to plan BD. I was trying to BD 3 days before my earliest O which would be CD12, but this month I O today (CD18), so a 5.5 day cutoff. That does make sense that maybe I wasn’t even in my fertile window with our attempt. I have heard of some conceiving 8 days before O

This is my 2nd month ttc. I would like to try to stick to one attempt if possible. Maybe I will have DH not do FR x 7 days prior and cut out shallow release(we have only been doing halfway shallow release, not full). I figured with me being 36 and him 42, it may prevent conception at all to do full shallow release.

2005 2009 Praying for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, Lily you and I are obsessed with the intuition, aren't we?

It's such a hard thing, especially when so many things can cloud it. I really struggle with intuition in general since I have a lot of other mental issues on top of that. With DD, DH swore she was a girl from BFP and was right, which threw me since he's not one at all for "feelings." I thought DD would be a girl too, and was right, but felt that way because I wanted a boy so bad and "never get what I want." so... intuition, or was it self fulfilling prophecy, you know?

Here I would way in hindsight my intuition did say boy for this pregnancy, but I've been so convinced otherwise since maybe early second trimester that I'm not sure how I ever thought it could be a boy. Mostly from dreams and scans and the same feeling -- life doesn't do me well, hard to believe it might start to.

So I don't know if anyone else has quite the same psychological obstacles as me in here, but I know for me intuition is a tricky bird for me even outside of gender.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lilawt liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Ah, Lily you and I are obsessed with the intuition, aren't we?

It's such a hard thing, especially when so many things can cloud it. I really struggle with intuition in general since I have a lot of other mental issues on top of that. With DD, DH swore she was a girl from BFP and was right, which threw me since he's not one at all for "feelings." I thought DD would be a girl too, and was right, but felt that way because I wanted a boy so bad and "never get what I want." so... intuition, or was it self fulfilling prophecy, you know?

Here I would way in hindsight my intuition did say boy for this pregnancy, but I've been so convinced otherwise since maybe early second trimester that I'm not sure how I ever thought it could be a boy. Mostly from dreams and scans and the same feeling -- life doesn't do me well, hard to believe it might start to.

So I don't know if anyone else has quite the same psychological obstacles as me in here, but I know for me intuition is a tricky bird for me even outside of gender.
    Intuition is such a fickle thing. Hindsight is 20/20 but even when people would ask me what my "boy names" were when I was pg but didn't yet know gender with DD, I always felt odd saying boy names. They felt like a lie when I would answer people. So I was disappointed but not surprised when genetic tests revealed DD was on the way.

We BD on Friday 11/30 and I haven't even had a +PT yet but I have the same insatiable salt cravings I did during the 2WW w/ DD back in May 2017. Reeeeeally hoping this is just my body trying to tell me to get more salt for implantation or something?

The logical part of my brain says "you've done hours worth of research, you've bought all kinds of tests & products to help sway blue, you have months worth of your biometric data running through algorithms to pinpoint your O-day, you've done all you can to get blue"

The emotional (pessimistic) side of my brain says "you know it doesn't matter, your husband is over 40 & smokes cigarettes, you already have a DD, you didn't know about HE dieting before dtd to ttc, so you're destined to have DD2"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Intuition is such a fickle thing. Hindsight is 20/20 but even when people would ask me what my "boy names" were when I was pg but didn't yet know gender with DD, I always felt odd saying boy names. They felt like a lie when I would answer people. So I was disappointed but not surprised when genetic tests revealed DD was on the way.

We BD on Friday 11/30 and I haven't even had a +PT yet but I have the same insatiable salt cravings I did during the 2WW w/ DD back in May 2017. Reeeeeally hoping this is just my body trying to tell me to get more salt for implantation or something?

The logical part of my brain says "you've done hours worth of research, you've bought all kinds of tests & products to help sway blue, you have months worth of your biometric data running through algorithms to pinpoint your O-day, you've done all you can to get blue"

The emotional (pessimistic) side of my brain says "you know it doesn't matter, your husband is over 40 & smokes cigarettes, you already have a DD, you didn't know about HE dieting before dtd to ttc, so you're destined to have DD2"
    Ah, your last paragraph really resonates with me! With DD, I at least felt the solace of finding this site and seeing how extreme I was swaying girl without knowing. With this baby, I can logically think of how vastly different me and DH's lifestyles were... but then come right back to reality of all the miscarriages we had while swaying, the IVF failures, etc.

Though in my "do as I say, not as I do" advice, I'd point out your salt cravings don't mean anything about gender... and afterall, the OWT is salty and sour mean boy, eh? Haha. Take heart!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was totally off
    I thought girl at my 18 weeks scan cos i thought i saw 3 lines but then i had more scans and truly believed i saw boy bits over and over again.
    My heart said boy, i started looking for boy names, told my fam to be prepared for a boy as they were all jeering for a girl, even through to birth i felt boy... but hey shes all girl!!!!
    My sickness was the same as ive had with the boys, even had dreams about having a girl which i had with the boys and old tale says the gender is opposite to the dream gender, so yes i was wrong 100%

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureenhdez View Post
    Ok thank you! My O seems to range anywhere from CD15-20, so it doesn’t make it easy to plan BD. I was trying to BD 3 days before my earliest O which would be CD12, but this month I O today (CD18), so a 5.5 day cutoff. That does make sense that maybe I wasn’t even in my fertile window with our attempt. I have heard of some conceiving 8 days before O

This is my 2nd month ttc. I would like to try to stick to one attempt if possible. Maybe I will have DH not do FR x 7 days prior and cut out shallow release(we have only been doing halfway shallow release, not full). I figured with me being 36 and him 42, it may prevent conception at all to do full shallow release.

But they didn't though. They think they did, but they ovulated earlier than they think they did.

Please always cut out shallow release. It really cuts conception and has never been shown to sway anyway.

Yes I prefer you guys drop things like FR first. I'd have him do regular release every 2-4 days instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks Maureenhdez thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine was! I was so certain my second was a girl because everything was so different. I was even calling the baby she and her.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks! I will have him do that and make those changes.

2005 2009 Praying for

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123