Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Tell me your intuition was wrong!

I’ve been in this site for quite a while and had many thought-provoking conversations about intuition and whether or not you can really “know” what you are having - especially if you have a strong preference for a specific gender.

I really would love to hear stories of your intuition being very strong... and totally wrong! Preferably where you thought you were not going to get your desired gender.

Since getting pregnant with #2, I have a strong (like crazy strong) feeling that it’s a boy and all I’ve ever wanted is a girl. With DS1, I had a feeling too and was right but this time, I have never felt more certain of anything in my life. I feel it in my bones. I just know beyond a shadow of a doubt and I’m trying to come to grips with it.

So any stories you can tell me of intuition being way off would be greatly appreciated!! Feel free to include anecdotes about friends or loved ones where this happened

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This happened to my cousin! She brought blue things too, even took blue out fits to hospital her sister brought boy clothes for the baby her intuition was so strong!! Nope sweet baby girl popped out chriatmas eve! You have NO way of knowing until you hold that baby in your arms if you don't find out in scan or nlood test ��try not to worry I know what you mean though. I always dreamt of one of each but just feel it won't happen and that my future says boys only! It's the strongest feeling but we really have no way of knowing ��
    Last edited by Nell_; November 30th, 2018 at 02:21 AM.

3. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    This happened to my cousin! She brought blue things too, even took blue out fits to hospital her sister brought boy clothes for the baby her intuition was so strong!! Nope sweet baby girl popped out chriatmas eve! You have NO way of knowing until you hold that baby in your arms if you don't find out in scan or nlood test ��try not to worry I know what you mean though. I always dreamt of one of each but just feel it won't happen and that my future says boys only! It's the strongest feeling but we really have no way of knowing ��
    Wow! So interesting!! She must have had such a strong feeling if she bought clothes and all - did she have a preference either way?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was 110% sure that DS 3 was a girl (and I had NO gender preference when I got pregnant with him. Everyone assumes that I secretly wanted a girl, but I was just happy to be having another baby after 13 years at the start of the pregnancy. It was the intuition being so strong that actually gave me the gender desire, not the other way around). And he is the boyingest boy who ever boyed.

We have one thread here where we talked about intuition but there was a reallly good one that I had earlier this year. Does anyone remember it?? Panther and I were talking about the studies that "claim" that intuition proves gender and I went thru and analyzed them, and it was really sketchy. Intuition doees not predict gender!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I talk to people literally every week who will argue with me telling me "I know it's an opposite, I feel it with every fiber of my being" who then turn around and are shocked they're really getting their DG!

8. Likes Lilyflower liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

We have one thread here where we talked about intuition but there was a reallly good one that I had earlier this year. Does anyone remember it?? Panther and I were talking about the studies that "claim" that intuition proves gender and I went thru and analyzed them, and it was really sketchy. Intuition doees not predict gender!
    Yes, we talked about this in my thread where I thought I ruined my sway and was sure it’s a boy. How do I link the thread? The article you included debunking the whole “mother’s intuition” thing is really interesting.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah I think I can find it now that I know it was your thread, Lily.

To link threads you just copy and paste the stuff from the browser bar into the body of the post but lets see if I can do it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the thread, I apparently never went back to find the study and now I can't get it to come up. But it's a legit study, I read both of them, it's just that finding studies often takes more time than I have. If anyone can find it please feel free to post it. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...d-my-sway.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyflower View Post
    Wow! So interesting!! She must have had such a strong feeling if she bought clothes and all - did she have a preference either way?
    No i dont think so! Was just a very strong intuition!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is interesting! I wonder if it’s the same with intuition before pregnancy? I have been freaking out since last night, thinking that if I ttc this month it would prob end up being a boy. I didn’t feel that way at all last month, it was actually the opposite. I was so excited. Now I am terrified.

I was just thinking of all the things this past month that added up which may possibly sway boy ( 5 days of cheating, eating breakfast since I lost too much weight the months before, getting more sleep than usual because of being downstaffed at work, and less exercise this month because of being downstaffed at work, so I’m now working an average of 2 days a week 12 hour shifts as a nurse, instead of 3. And I stopped the extra day of exercise bc of the excess weight loss). We also did pullout 3 days ago and O is fast approaching. I was planning to BD tonight to have a 3 day cutoff. Now I’m getting really nervous I have too many sway tactics on the blue side

Do you think I should skip this month? And maybe try again next month instead? I woke up at 4:30 this morning worrying about it, was able to drift back to sleep, but can’t stop thinking about it. Is this my intuition or maybe God telling me to skip this month? Or is it just my fear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have two sweet little boys, desperately praying for pink this time!

2005 2009 Praying for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast