Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So confused please help

Ok so I've totally messed it all up.
    Convinced myself that I was pregnant on my first month and wasn't and then my kids were sick and I was having no sleep and was exhausted and went back to my old diet ways which were very boy friendly.
    Now on my second month and diet is gone so bad.
    Do I need to wait to get my diet back on track or will I still try this month.

Also I'm on day 12 now and we haven't been frequent release at all. Last time dh released was Sunday. I have been using my opk and it's still negative but my cervical mucus is increasing so think ovulation is on the way but I don't know when to do my one attempt. Do I foot before or on positive opk. Also would it matter if dh hasn't been frequent release.our last two boys were one attempt with abstain for 7 days so I don't know what to do.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly can't answer that question - as a general rule I have people try when they've messed up a bit on diet but this has really been quite a while off diet. Try to honestly appraise how you've been eating and then make the best decision you can feel good about.

FR hasn't worked so I wouldn't worry about that. The important thing is the one attempt, even if it didn't work in the past the best data we have indicates it realy does help
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomtic. I'm on day 12 of my cycle and have just got a positive opk. Am I too late to try now that ovulation is on its way or should I just forget about timing and just do my one attempt anyway tonight

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so we done our one attempt last night.
    Had a negative yesterday morning and a positive yesterday evening at about 8.30 and bd later that night.
    Got a stronger opk this morning too.
    So it's done now for this month. Diet has been terrible but sure we will see.
    How was my timing though. Did I leave it a little late.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry if ive misread you but was the positive opk yesterday or today as you say it got stronger today so would that mean today was the true positive?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not used to doing opk but today the result line was darker than the control line but yesterday both lines were basically equal.
    I had a negative yesterday morning and the positive showed up yesterday but wonder if today my real positive.

Do how long after opk do you ovulate?
    I don't know whether I did the wrong thing by bd at first strong double lines on test.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stop doing opks if u have had your one attempt - its done so good luck x
    How many times a day do u test opks?
    I believe a strong positive opk is when the line is darker than the control line, some keep getting dark lines and some fade into negative quickly, unfortunately no way of knowing when u ovulate with opks
    You should have your one attempt at your first positive opk so if yours was positive you bed at the right time and then forget all about it as it just adds unnecessary stress i think, not that us women ever stop stressing
    Last edited by Parying4agirl; December 13th, 2018 at 05:27 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, yes it's done now so fingers crossed but when ttc q girl should I have stopped before the positive opk.
    I have just read so much conflicting advise. I think I have got bit wrong. Should I have had my attempt before positive opk.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No u should have your one attempt as soon as possible after your first positive opk and thats it

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcgirl39 View Post
    Thank you Atomtic. I'm on day 12 of my cycle and have just got a positive opk. Am I too late to try now that ovulation is on its way or should I just forget about timing and just do my one attempt anyway tonight
    It's up to you. Personally I dont' believe in timing at all and have seen sooo many timing opposites (my own included) and read numerous studies that have debunked it that I don't recommend even bothering with it, but it's your sway your way.

I have people BD at positive OPK because it's a great time of the cycle to conceive with one attempt. It is also in most cases a cutoff too, so even without really meaning to, you're still doing timing, just a timing you can get pregnant doing. The case against timing is here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast