Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound SO much like me Blue2 everytime you post, haha. I try to calm the Type A pink swayers by pointing put that I got a girl even with my personality, but was so unhealthy (SOOO much exercise, barely any food, and I swear half of my barely there calories were from alcohol!) that I try to dissuade people from doing as I did. I also thought for awhile I had done a cutoff after 2-3 attempts for her, but after some crazy reflection recently, am almost positive DD was a 1 attempt on O day after 3 or 4 day abstinence -- so classic Shettles boy attempt haha.

Anchor, I've always wanted to know your sway, too! When you say Trivers Willard, do you mean more like personality/achievement stuff?

2. Likes Blue2, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic had her own blog on InGender, towards the end of her tenure there, just before she came over to GD. She was studying the TriversWillard hypothesis, kind of the beginnings of LE and HE diets. I just liked the logical nature of it, made more sense. I had cut out dairy as per InGender and lost a pile of weight (I LOVE DAIRY, I think I liked TW because it was exactly my diet anyway LOL, I am a very typical boy mom, I feel like my girl was a fluke!), she told me to add it back in. Got pg two months later and voila! A boy. I think she might have an essay on TW here, I'll have a look.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

4. Thanks Blue2, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my BFP last Friday - here's to hoping TWH is accurate!!! Like you, I really really like the logical aspect of it. Evolution is so complex but TWH does make sense. I ate everything in sight, loads of dairy/salt/meat, and have been following peak O symptoms like mad. Hopefully they add up to my sweet little boy... NIPT test results in March!

Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Atomic had her own blog on InGender, towards the end of her tenure there, just before she came over to GD. She was studying the TriversWillard hypothesis, kind of the beginnings of LE and HE diets. I just liked the logical nature of it, made more sense. I had cut out dairy as per InGender and lost a pile of weight (I LOVE DAIRY, I think I liked TW because it was exactly my diet anyway LOL, I am a very typical boy mom, I feel like my girl was a fluke!), she told me to add it back in. Got pg two months later and voila! A boy. I think she might have an essay on TW here, I'll have a look.

6. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush, The Anchor liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust, Blue2!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Got my BFP last Friday - here's to hoping TWH is accurate!!! Like you, I really really like the logical aspect of it. Evolution is so complex but TWH does make sense. I ate everything in sight, loads of dairy/salt/meat, and have been following peak O symptoms like mad. Hopefully they add up to my sweet little boy... NIPT test results in March!
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12