Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't jump straight to the M word. Swaying makes for some weird and short and even anovulatory ones and so it's much more likely that you're having an off cycle from swaying rather than anything more dire or permanent.

(ps perimenopause can go on for years - and it is rare that it goes from 28 days to suddenly 21 days. I'm in perimenopause, whoohoo LOL, and my cycles are still mostly 28 days but some have been 25-26. That's much more common than a sudden and dreamatic shift, and since it happened suddenly, I doubt it is perimenopause)

I would keep doing e4d before and after you think you've Oed. How many calories and how much fat are you eating?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless you I’m sorry to read AF arrived early- what a bummer that you got your hopes up with the possibility of implantation bleed.

I remember once I had two periods in one month, it was so out of the blue, a week after AF stopped.... it was back again. Never figured out why but I conceived the following cycle!

Just read some of your other posts, sending you lots of luck with your pink sway !

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks dreamofdaughter, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I wouldn't jump straight to the M word. Swaying makes for some weird and short and even anovulatory ones and so it's much more likely that you're having an off cycle from swaying rather than anything more dire or permanent.

(ps perimenopause can go on for years - and it is rare that it goes from 28 days to suddenly 21 days. I'm in perimenopause, whoohoo LOL, and my cycles are still mostly 28 days but some have been 25-26. That's much more common than a sudden and dreamatic shift, and since it happened suddenly, I doubt it is perimenopause)

I would keep doing e4d before and after you think you've Oed. How many calories and how much fat are you eating?
    Thank you. I feel super nauseas today and I had hot flushes last night. But I am still bleeding. I feel off. That’s why I was thinking ok this must be M starting.

I don’t know about calories. I definitely was lower than normal before Ov but then after ovulation I became ravenous and couldn’t control myself. Now I don’t feel like eating cause of nausea since my bleed started. I think I get enough fat. I eat an egg a day plus a multigrain bagel with margarine. I eat a handful of hazelnuts a day. If I eat bread I put margarine on it. I eat fish once a week. And over the holidays I ate 3 different Christmas dinners two before ovulation and one after. I think you’re right it is likely an early period from swaying because I had almost no cm before Ov which is so weird for me. Like i said, it went milky and more abundant after I think I Ov. But I have no way of confirming.
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; January 7th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilawt View Post
    Bless you I’m sorry to read AF arrived early- what a bummer that you got your hopes up with the possibility of implantation bleed.

I remember once I had two periods in one month, it was so out of the blue, a week after AF stopped.... it was back again. Never figured out why but I conceived the following cycle!

Just read some of your other posts, sending you lots of luck with your pink sway !

Lil

Thank you Lil! I hope my pink bundle is just making me absolutely sure I will appreciate her.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s the right attitude! You deserve that sweet little girl and I’m sure she’s just waiting for the right time.

Lil

8. Thanks dreamofdaughter, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    Thank you. I feel super nauseas today and I had hot flushes last night. But I am still bleeding. I feel off. That’s why I was thinking ok this must be M starting.

I don’t know about calories. I definitely was lower than normal before Ov but then after ovulation I became ravenous and couldn’t control myself. Now I don’t feel like eating cause of nausea since my bleed started. I think I get enough fat. I eat an egg a day plus a multigrain bagel with margarine. I eat a handful of hazelnuts a day. If I eat bread I put margarine on it. I eat fish once a week. And over the holidays I ate 3 different Christmas dinners two before ovulation and one after. I think you’re right it is likely an early period from swaying because I had almost no cm before Ov which is so weird for me. Like i said, it went milky and more abundant after I think I Ov. But I have no way of confirming.
    Hi atomic. So I ended up seeing a Dr because of this nausea (still ongoing) and the occasional feeling of flushness. Neg preg test (no surprise there). And all my hormones are really good this month so I guess not likely menopause related. They are pretty much the same as last year around this time when I had them taken, go figure. FSH day 3=8. Estradiol within expected range. So I am clueless about why I keep getting the intermittent nausea and flushes. Maybe a weird bug. I am hungry though, really hungry. And eating is the only thing that makes me stop feeling sick. Not great for the sway, but it's impossible to get through the day otherwise. I hope it passes soon.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post

It just does not start suddenly like that. I was just telling someone else this but I started having hot flashes in the 2ww off and on (and around period starting) when I was 35 or so and had 3 more kids after that - and my cycles re still quite regular now at 48! If it's happening all at once it is probably not the M word and I'm glad the hormones are backing that up. Did they have any explanation?

I would take a sample day of eating. Don't worry about cheating over Christmas - while it can help give your body a chance at nutrients it's really the day in and day out that affects ovulation. So look at a normal day and see how much you're eating and then we'll know if we need to tweak anything.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sample

multigrain bagel
    egg
    margarine
    bread 2 slices
    hummus 2T (made with canola oil)
    strawberry coconut yogurt
    kale mix salad
    fruit bowl
    poppy seed salad dressing
    1/4 cup lentils
    1/4 cup rice
    broccoli

OR

multigrain bagel
    egg
    margarine
    apple
    kale mix salad
    poppy seed dressing
    homemade poppyseed muffin (made with margarine and egg) OR store bought vegan cupcake made with veg oil
    small amt chicken/fish
    rice
    green beans
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; January 10th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the nausea, she had no idea. I am more and more inclined to think it was a weird bug because I also had major leg aches and couldn't run/spin. I had zero energy which I normally have a good amount of energy and can get out of bed at 7 no problem but the last few days I have been struggling to get out at 8! I went to bed at 8pm last night, took a benadryl to knock myself out and today I feel a little more like myself. The weird thing was when I felt sick my appetite was out of control. Hoping today it is more manageable as I would like to go back to reduced calories etc. I didn't gain a pound despite eating a ton for the past few days and no exercise since Sunday.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need the totals if at all possible. It doesn't seem like enough at first blush but without knowing the portion sizes I can't sign off on it. Even just a guesstimate.

16. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast