Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I attempt if I may have ovulated two days ago?

I was doing e4d, then came across a few opks I had. I got what I think was my surge on January 5 at 8 am. The test line went just about as dark as the control, but not quite there just a hair away from being positive! Then later that day it went negative and is still negative. I’ve ran out of opks but now according to my e4d schedule, tonight will be 72 hours. I’m not sure if i should BD, meaning if I DID get my positive on Jan 5 if I BD today I would have two attempts in the past 3 days of my fertile window? My worry is that If I don’t BD and my test from January 5 did not in fact turn positive then maybe I should just attempt and have one still according to my e4d, in case I ovulated late. I wonder what I should do here. Any opinions before tonight ends? Picture below of
    My opks, the first 8am is January 5 where it was ALMOST positive 4778B5A9-B444-4CA3-A0C3-011994494AF3.jpeg

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about the opks but after my miscarriage, which was at 12.5 weeks, my opks were all over the place e and I had soo many positives. I'm sure my body was trying to ovulate but just never did so that is just my experience. It literally drove me crazy trying to figure out when to BD. I was trying to do E4D but when I added the opks in it made me crazy and wondering and stressed. I'm going to take a guess and say that if Atomic has you doing E4D for now to just do that and drop the opks. Maybe just continue with E4D from where you left off.

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks DJ for your reply! The e4d was just kind of my doing and that’s exactly why, I figured after a miscarriage my cycles would be wonky and I didn’t want the stress of
    Opks, but I found some decided to use them. And that’s the other thing since e4d can technically be every 72 or 96 hours, I would have normally just did it today if I felt like it but now that I know I MAY have ovulated a day or two ago and I just BD’d 3 days ago tonight, scared doing it will be blue territory...but I’m like
    If I ovulated a day or two later I may miss my shot if I don’t tonight. this one may be a flip of a coin, ugh

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had my attempt. Went back to another thread from a few days ago and re read atomics comment about it doesn’t matter when you ovulate for e4d, so to just continue the pattern. So I did lol sometimes it’s good to look back first!

7. Likes djmommy, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedbymybabies View Post
    So I had my attempt. Went back to another thread from a few days ago and re read atomics comment about it doesn’t matter when you ovulate for e4d, so to just continue the pattern. So I did lol sometimes it’s good to look back first!
    Yep that would have been my recommendation. When in doubt BD. When doing e4d I just want you guys to get the schedule in place and then keep on rolling with it even if you think yo'uve ovulated. That way you're guarded against delayed O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post