Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaying for girl..need to advice/help

hi, I'm new to the swaying process but i want to make sure i do things as right as i can.
    Me and my husband have 5 beautiful children, but still feel our lives are incomplete. we have 1 girl (10) and 4 boys (9,5,3,4m).
    We are wanting to add another girl to our family. as that is what we believe is the missing piece to our family.
    i have been reading a ton lately and have been trying to come up with whatever i can the best i can on my own but i decided its time to ask and try making sure things are right. so i have a few questions and needs to know exactly what to get.
    one issue i do face...my husband works overseas, he's only home a few times a year currently so february he will be home in the two weeks/maybe 3 after AF. My AF is currently around a 31 day. I am using ovulation tests to track ovulation this month and will do the same in febuary.

My PH is high and im almost sure it always has been. working on that.
    PH test? digital or the strips? and if digital what's the best one or is either the easiest?

i was taking a prenatal but i heard that sways boys so i stopped.
    i take Folic Acid about 2000mcg
    Calcium citrate...which one is the best and where to get it? and how much
    Magnesium .... which is best and where to get?
    i heard about cranberry.. is that good to take to sway girl? and if so, how many pills and which brand/one to buy where?

My diet..i cut all red meat and cut back on a lot of salts as i can. Cut out snacking in between as i used to snack a lot .
    Are sweets fine or cut them all?
    Milk...i have never drank hardly any milk.. is there a certain kind of milk..i notice silk milk (almond milk) has less potassium than normal. is whole milk fine and how much a day?
    i eat a lot of salads a day lately...thats ok correct?
    i drink Diet cokes (i just started drinking them to try sway) and the Clear American strawberry sparkling water throughout the day (no caffeine, 0 calories, 0 sugars..has aspartame in it) . These are fine? Should i switch to Caffiene free diet coke?

i will be getting some house plants and salt lamps throughout my house for negative ions along with the bracelets. won't even be using my tv in my room anymore as that puts off a lot of positive ions i read.
    just for measure, will put wooden spoon and pink outfit under bed (old wives tale, but im going to add it just in case lol)
    Paint nails daily and use nail polish remover. (never have before..what the heck right? haha)

take hot baths/showers before BD each time

when do i use rephresh? and how much?

Lime douche/tampon? if so, when?

Ill also be taking baby aspirin. Ive had miscarriages in the past (4)

My husband doesn't take anything and we clearly astain from sex since he's out of town all the time so that's no issue.
    When do we BD?

i Don't have a ton of time of the diet and stuff but i can be really strict with it up until O from now til then and after.
    i am tracking ovulation so ill now about when i do.

Please any advice in such a short notice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank!

2. Likes thinknpink1122 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am I posting in the right section ??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sometimes takes me a few days to get back to you in the free forums - particularly on very long posts. Then every time you bump, the post goes from "old" to "new" and since I always try to answer oldest post first, that can make it take me longer to get back to you. I will always answer all questions posted, just that it makes you get your answer quicker if you don't bump it too soon. I will get back to you as quick as I possibly can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It sometimes takes me a few days to get back to you in the free forums - particularly on very long posts. Then every time you bump, the post goes from "old" to "new" and since I always try to answer oldest post first, that can make it take me longer to get back to you. I will always answer all questions posted, just that it makes you get your answer quicker if you don't bump it too soon. I will get back to you as quick as I possibly can!

I’m so sorry. I’m new to all this and with me having such a short time I just want to make sure I do what i can and what’s best. But I fully understand!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have a couple more questions though. And figured I’d ask now that way everything can be answered at once kinda thing.

I’ve been kinda thinking about the abstaining and such. So me and my husband hasn’t Bd since September. I’m pretty sure he’s obviously has had one releAse in November but that’s it. (He works in Afghanistan so he’s not home much at all.
    For swaying girl is abstaining good and if so how long?
    I must add he has chrohns as well. So I’m not sure if that will change things about abstaining or when would be the best to try for a girl. He’s 31.
    Is the best time to try the one attempt be when I get my opk+? Or should I do more than one attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforgirl08 View Post
    I’m so sorry. I’m new to all this and with me having such a short time I just want to make sure I do what i can and what’s best. But I fully understand!

There's no need to apologize, I just want you guys to get your answers as fast as I can and when you bump too soon it just takes longer for me to get back to you.

I'll answer as many as I can right now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since your husband is not home we need to have you guys BD every 4 days (counting 72 hours, so like Monday/Thursday, not those days but that is how you count the days) during the time he's home. That way if your ovuation day moves (which is very common with swaying) you'll still be in with a good attempt.

pH testing has not worked for us and we've given it up. Too many opposites, it simply could not be true. If you want to test it that's fine but it has not predicted whose sways work and whose don't.

Calcium/magnesium at your discretion. Many of us myself included got boys with it (I gave it up to finally get my girl) I don't recommend brands, but yes they say the calcium citrate is best for swaying.

Cranberry has not worked for us at all - same number of people got girls with and without it. and has tons of risks and side effects (including miscarriage) Also, it's unsafe to take with aspirin. I would have you take the aspirin since you appear to need this for preventing miscarriage (right??) Do be sure when it's time to come off the aspirin, that you WEAN off and do not ever quit aspirin suddenly. Same with folic acid - wean off, don't quit cold turkey.

We follow a different diet and you can read about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

I really strongly suggest NOT doing tons of dairy. We believe nutrients sway strongly blue and dairy is loaded with nutrients. I got 4 boys with tons of dairy and then gave it all up to get my girl. Do the cal-mag, skip Vit D as it may be boy friendly, and don't load up on dairy.

We have found coffee sways strongly pink so I don't think it's necessary to go caffeine free https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html

It's very unlikely ions do anything at all for swaying. They're totally unproven and make no sense. It's fine to use them but I wouldn't go overboard not watching tv and stuff. I have another essay if u want to read it.

If you want to use RepHresh use it every 3 days after AF ends and then 12-24 hours before your attempt. do not douche or use lime tampon with RepHresh, needs to be one or the other.

Most of us on here don't do douches or lime tampons. I have the info on how to do it in the Dream Members section.

I would have you do the e4d method. But if you prefer you could try for a 2-3 day cutoff instead to start out with. Your call to make. Most of us on here have several timing opposites - but I understand it's easier to give up after you've had opposites and it's ok to try it at first.

I'd start diet now, don't be overly strict though as that can delay or even stop ovulation. There's no benefit to being super strict right now and tons of pitfalls to it. Just start now and if you don't get pregnant the first month you'll end up with longer on diet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abstaining is said to sway pink although we haven't had stellar results with it. It may be neutral. Obviously your'e not going to be able to avoid it in your situation! I'd still ahve you guys do the e4d but if you want you can abstain plus a cutoff like I described above.

Crohn's doesn't change anything for abstaining or not.

STart off doing either one attempt or the every 4 day methodd (which is really just an easy way of having one attempt) Do NOT add attempts till we've dropped everything that doesn't work (like RepHresh, timing, abstain) and tried at least 1-2 months with one attempt by itself. One attempt has really worked, the other stuff hasn't.

11. Thanks thinknpink1122 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Abstaining is said to sway pink although we haven't had stellar results with it. It may be neutral. Obviously your'e not going to be able to avoid it in your situation! I'd still ahve you guys do the e4d but if you want you can abstain plus a cutoff like I described above.

Crohn's doesn't change anything for abstaining or not.

STart off doing either one attempt or the every 4 day methodd (which is really just an easy way of having one attempt) Do NOT add attempts till we've dropped everything that doesn't work (like RepHresh, timing, abstain) and tried at least 1-2 months with one attempt by itself. One attempt has really worked, the other stuff hasn't.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

I’ll definitely check out everything you’ve sent link wise to check out.
    We are willing to do the e4d and see how that goes.
    I’m kinda leaning away from the calcium/magnesium since wht you said about it.
    I’ll continue my diet the best i can and exercising.
    I’ll be sure not to add anymore attempts.
    One question I do have left for now, aspirin...does it change ovulation? Like delaying or making it come early?

I’m hoping and praying it works!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast