Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Needing advice asap if possible on my sway for pink!

    i want to make sure i do things as right as i can.
    .
    i have been reading a ton lately and have been trying to come up with whatever i can the best i can on my own but i decided its time to ask and try making sure things are right. so i have a few questions and needs to know exactly what to get.
    one issue i do face...my husband works overseas, he's only home a few times a year currently so february he will be home in the two weeks/maybe 3 after AF. My AF is currently around a 31 day. I am using ovulation tests to track ovulation this month and will do the same in febuary.

    My PH is high and im almost sure it always has been. working on that.
    PH test? digital or the strips? and if digital what's the best one or is either the easiest?

    i was taking a prenatal but i heard that sways boys so i stopped.
    i take Folic Acid about 2000mcg
    Calcium citrate...which one is the best and where to get it? and how much
    Magnesium .... which is best and where to get?
    i heard about cranberry.. is that good to take to sway girl? and if so, how many pills and which brand/one to buy where?

    My diet..i cut all red meat and cut back on a lot of salts as i can. Cut out snacking in between as i used to snack a lot .
    Are sweets fine or cut them all?
    Milk...i have never drank hardly any milk.. is there a certain kind of milk..i notice silk milk (almond milk) has less potassium than normal. is whole milk fine and how much a day?
    i eat a lot of salads a day lately...thats ok correct?
    i drink Diet cokes (i just started drinking them to try sway) and the Clear American strawberry sparkling water throughout the day (no caffeine, 0 calories, 0 sugars..has aspartame in it) . These are fine? Should i switch to Caffiene free diet coke?

    i will be getting some house plants and salt lamps throughout my house for negative ions along with the bracelets. won't even be using my tv in my room anymore as that puts off a lot of positive ions i read.
    just for measure, will put wooden spoon and pink outfit under bed (old wives tale, but im going to add it just in case lol)
    Paint nails daily and use nail polish remover. (never have before..what the heck right? haha)

    take hot baths/showers before BD each time

    when do i use rephresh? and how much?

    Lime douche/tampon? if so, when?

    Ill also be taking baby aspirin. Ive had miscarriages in the past (4)

    My husband doesn't take anything and we clearly astain from sex since he's out of town all the time so that's no issue.
    When do we BD?

    i Don't have a ton of time of the diet and stuff but i can be really strict with it up until O from now til then and after.
    i am tracking ovulation so ill now about when i do.

    Please any advice in such a short notice would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Thank!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Dream Vet
    MiaMelb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforgirl08 View Post
    i want to make sure i do things as right as i can.
    .
    i have been reading a ton lately and have been trying to come up with whatever i can the best i can on my own but i decided its time to ask and try making sure things are right. so i have a few questions and needs to know exactly what to get.
    one issue i do face...my husband works overseas, he's only home a few times a year currently so february he will be home in the two weeks/maybe 3 after AF. My AF is currently around a 31 day. I am using ovulation tests to track ovulation this month and will do the same in febuary.

    My PH is high and im almost sure it always has been. working on that.
    PH test? digital or the strips? and if digital what's the best one or is either the easiest?

    i was taking a prenatal but i heard that sways boys so i stopped.
    i take Folic Acid about 2000mcg
    Calcium citrate...which one is the best and where to get it? and how much
    Magnesium .... which is best and where to get?
    i heard about cranberry.. is that good to take to sway girl? and if so, how many pills and which brand/one to buy where?

    My diet..i cut all red meat and cut back on a lot of salts as i can. Cut out snacking in between as i used to snack a lot .
    Are sweets fine or cut them all?
    Milk...i have never drank hardly any milk.. is there a certain kind of milk..i notice silk milk (almond milk) has less potassium than normal. is whole milk fine and how much a day?
    i eat a lot of salads a day lately...thats ok correct?
    i drink Diet cokes (i just started drinking them to try sway) and the Clear American strawberry sparkling water throughout the day (no caffeine, 0 calories, 0 sugars..has aspartame in it) . These are fine? Should i switch to Caffiene free diet coke?

    i will be getting some house plants and salt lamps throughout my house for negative ions along with the bracelets. won't even be using my tv in my room anymore as that puts off a lot of positive ions i read.
    just for measure, will put wooden spoon and pink outfit under bed (old wives tale, but im going to add it just in case lol)
    Paint nails daily and use nail polish remover. (never have before..what the heck right? haha)

    take hot baths/showers before BD each time

    when do i use rephresh? and how much?

    Lime douche/tampon? if so, when?

    Ill also be taking baby aspirin. Ive had miscarriages in the past (4)

    My husband doesn't take anything and we clearly astain from sex since he's out of town all the time so that's no issue.
    When do we BD?

    i Don't have a ton of time of the diet and stuff but i can be really strict with it up until O from now til then and after.
    i am tracking ovulation so ill now about when i do.

    Please any advice in such a short notice would be greatly appreciated!!!

    Thank!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GL with your upcoming attempts, sending you all my pink dust.

    Sounds like you've been doing your research on a few different sites because you've included a number of old school sway tactics which many women here have used and have failed with. You're welcome to include them if you want but most women on this site do not track pH, follow the mineral balancing calcium, magnesium, potassium stuff or worry about the hot showers etc (I never did any of these when I got my girls).

    Good job cutting red meat and snacks. Are you skipping breakfast? Have you checked out the LE suggested calorie, fat, protein limits?

    Remember to stick to one attempt in the fertile window, that's a great pink sway tactic.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    sway 'postponed' due to medical reasons. Adjusting to my new reality.

  3. #3
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks!

    I planned to stick to the one attempt in hopes it helps.
    I know with trying with all my others that it took a couple months to conceive.
    From the sounds of It I donít need to stress over Ph, magnesium,calcium stuff..correct?

    I do skip breakfast every single day.
    I have hardly ever eaten red meat in over a couple years..Maybe 5 times in that timeframe).
    My calorie intake is maybe 1200 lately.
    I have been walking for exercise daily. Once or twice a day.
    I right now only take folic acid and will start baby aspirin when AF starts.
    Me and my husband obviously abstain since heís gone all the time. He hasnít been home since September. So is it best to just keep waiting until the one attempt?

    I desperately want a girl but I donít want to over exhaust myself either. But want the best way possible.
    Maybe I was reading a bunch of old posts about things and thatís why I am so lost right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Dream User
    Lexzeppelin89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Yes, one attempt is going to be your best bet. I would continue to take ovulation tests & once you get a +, DTD one time. DTD multiple times can potentially sway boy.

    I wouldn't bother w/ hot showers before, testing your pH, or the mineral stuff either. It's up to you how much you want to add in to your sway, but I personally would just stick to the LE diet, exercising (cardio) 5-6 times weekly, skipping breakfast, doing one attempt.

    Diet sodas (e.g. aspartame) can possibly sway girl, but would limit to 1-2 of those drinks daily. Coffee is also great for girl sway.

    If DH isn't opposed to taking supplements, I'd have him & you do a fiber supplement daily. As well as he take olive leaf extract.

    I wouldn't consume much whole fat stuff while on the LE diet, which would include whole milk. It's going to be high calorie, high fat, & high protein, which is what you're trying to avoid. I'd stick to soymilk for now, plus soy for both you *and* DH is a great girl swayer.
    [8-20-08] [4-7-13] [5-1-16] & hopeful in feb '19.

  5. #5
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexzeppelin89 View Post
    Yes, one attempt is going to be your best bet. I would continue to take ovulation tests & once you get a +, DTD one time. DTD multiple times can potentially sway boy.

    I wouldn't bother w/ hot showers before, testing your pH, or the mineral stuff either. It's up to you how much you want to add in to your sway, but I personally would just stick to the LE diet, exercising (cardio) 5-6 times weekly, skipping breakfast, doing one attempt.

    Diet sodas (e.g. aspartame) can possibly sway girl, but would limit to 1-2 of those drinks daily. Coffee is also great for girl sway.

    If DH isn't opposed to taking supplements, I'd have him & you do a fiber supplement daily. As well as he take olive leaf extract.

    I wouldn't consume much whole fat stuff while on the LE diet, which would include whole milk. It's going to be high calorie, high fat, & high protein, which is what you're trying to avoid. I'd stick to soymilk for now, plus soy for both you *and* DH is a great girl swayer.




    Iíll defiantly try the one time dtd. And stick to my diet.
    And I walk daily 1 to 2 times a day, which with 5 kids is the best I can do right now so Iím hoping itís enough.

    What exactly does the extra fiber do and also the olive leaf?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
  7. #6
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    90,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I replied in your other thread. It's easiest for me if you post just one thread. I understand I did not get back to you right away but that's because your thread was longer. Let me look over the other posts to see if there's anything else we need to address.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  8. #7
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    90,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforgirl08 View Post
    I’ll defiantly try the one time dtd. And stick to my diet.
    And I walk daily 1 to 2 times a day, which with 5 kids is the best I can do right now so I’m hoping it’s enough.

    What exactly does the extra fiber do and also the olive leaf?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fiber absorbs added nutrients from your diet. We honestly don't know what olive leaf is meant to do. We had a doctor on here for a while who said it helped make more XX than XY for those doing IVF. Personally I'm skeptical about it but it doesn't appear to sway blue, so it's fine if you want to try it BUT since hubby has Crohn's please check with doc about this before having him take it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  9. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Really needing diet advice
    By Meg1612 in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: January 16th, 2018, 02:48 PM
  2. NEWBIE NEEDING ADVICE
    By longtofeelcomplete in forum New? Site Info and Navigational Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 5th, 2015, 01:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •