Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about weight

Hi Atomic. I have a question about weight. Since my miscarriage I’ve gained weight and not sure how. So if you recall I was at 112 lb at the time I conceived this last cycle where I miscarried, when I got pregnant in the two weeks it lasted since my bfp I went up to 114.5 lb from dropping Le and eating 3 meals normally/ snacking. Since my miscarriage I stepped on the scale today only to be shocked it said 117 lb. I almost feel like my scale is not working properly, there is no way I keep gaining weight, I went on the LE again since my miscarriage, eating just as I always had again for le, a few cheat days and protein chest days but I still always dropped weight quickly. Only thing a tad different is I tend to have more sweets but not for snacking, I will leave any snacking until the end of the night as my 3rd meal to curb my hunger and sweet tooth. I’m going to see if I can test my weight elsewhere to see but I just don’t understand how it’s happening, I’m currently ttc this first cycle and felt bad enough about the few lb put on the first weeks of preg. My question is how much does this impact a sway, if you are still on LE limits. To my body it’s still recognizes it as weight gaiined instead of lost, sway boy? I’m going to try my best this next few weeks until I see if I got pregnant to cut my sweets now as I don’t feel there is anything else at all about my diet I would need to change at the moment. A little discouraged though.
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; January 13th, 2019 at 03:17 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We haven't found a little weight gain to be terribly predictive of whose sways fail. I cannot answer many of your questions, just don't have the data to say, all I know is that I"ve seen plenty of people gain weight and have a successful sway, and lose weight and get an opposite, so I know it can't be the end all, be all.

I would cut out sweets and see what happens.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I wasn’t sure if it was one of those things that is a grey either, that could go either way. Or if gaining weight would be a straight forward negative thing for a sway. Recalling back to every loss I’ve had I quickly gained afterwards for no reason but quickly lost after a certain amount of time gaining. I have a feeling this gain is hormonal if there is such a thing. I don’t think the amount Of sweets I eat warrants this kind of quick weight gain especially knowing my body type and how my body works, plus being on LE and the amount of healthy foods and veggies I incorporate in my diet. Not like I’m junking all day. Was hoping it wasn’t an end all be all, as you said. So good to know. I’ll try a little harder. Thanks!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and let me know if you need any help with tweaking your diet! Sometimes just changing the macros can really help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ