Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    yes I'd just have him release now and then from here on in, every 2-4 days.

If you need to up calories to keep weight on then that is not going to be swaying blue. It's just keeping you from starving LOL!!!

How much fat are you estimating you're getting again?
    I think around 50 to 60 grams if I'm calculating correctly. I'm trying not to feel starving lol...thanks! Is there any connection between delayed ovulation and boys?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only if the delayed ovulation is caused by PCOS.

There are several reasons why ovulation is delayed and only if it's related to PCOS can it be ~somewhat~ correlated to more boys conceived.

This is not the situation you are in and would not sway blue for you.

Could you please elaborate what you mean by "if I'm calculating corretly"? How are you calculating? Counting fruit and veg in there?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only if the delayed ovulation is caused by PCOS.

There are several reasons why ovulation is delayed and only if it's related to PCOS can it be ~somewhat~ correlated to more boys conceived.

This is not the situation you are in and would not sway blue for you.

Could you please elaborate what you mean by "if I'm calculating corretly"? How are you calculating? Counting fruit and veg in there?
    So I don't calculate calories and fat in most fruit and veggies... but I'll cut up an eggplant and drizzle canola oil on it before baking so I'm just guessing how much fat that was. Also, if I take a few bites of this or that...finish my kids food, I ate crumb cake today from a bakery as part of my meal... I'll just guess about how much I ate if it's not exact on a label.

I've been so regular the last year...now that I'm finally ready to attempt ..I'm not ovulating so I'm getting a bit frustrated and feel like this is a repeat of my second child. I'm thinking of getting the smiley ovulation kits in addition to my cheapies to make sure I don't miss it. But trying to keep weight on is my priority. Thanks again..sorry for the vent!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you had successs doing one method or another on husband releasing to sway girl?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok good yes that's what I want you to do - skip the fruit and veg but do count the fat/cals in anything you use to cook the veg in like oil, butter, salad dressing, etc.

Let's err on the side of more rather than less. Don' worry about counting things like a couple bites of your kids' lunch and/or up your limits to 60-65 to be sure you're getting enough.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AHAM23 View Post
    Have you had successs doing one method or another on husband releasing to sway girl?
    No none of these have seemed to help.

We generally have guys under 35 do abstain and guys over 35 do daily release but honestly, none of them have worked.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok good yes that's what I want you to do - skip the fruit and veg but do count the fat/cals in anything you use to cook the veg in like oil, butter, salad dressing, etc.

Let's err on the side of more rather than less. Don' worry about counting things like a couple bites of your kids' lunch and/or up your limits to 60-65 to be sure you're getting enough.
    Ok great...thanks! I'm glad I might be doing something right lol...just not ovulating. I'm finding myself eating some valentines treats...maybe that will up,fat without ruining anything. I'll keep u posted and sure I'll have more questions soon!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkDaisy View Post
    Ok great...thanks! I'm glad I might be doing something right lol...just not ovulating. I'm finding myself eating some valentines treats...maybe that will up,fat without ruining anything. I'll keep u posted and sure I'll have more questions soon!
    I'm convinced I'll never ovulate at this point...day 22. I feel like I'm eating a lot now too. Anything I can drink...take? A friend took vitex or fertility tea? She's having a girl..could that help or typically sway blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE DO NOT TAKE VITEX or fertility tea or anything herbal at this point. All you'll do is delay O further. Taking those herbs when you're in the middle of a delayed O is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

We have people all the time ovulate after that point. You likely WILL still ovulate and you can still try to catch that egg, it's fine to do that.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE DO NOT TAKE VITEX or fertility tea or anything herbal at this point. All you'll do is delay O further. Taking those herbs when you're in the middle of a delayed O is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

We have people all the time ovulate after that point. You likely WILL still ovulate and you can still try to catch that egg, it's fine to do that.
    Ok..I'm hoping. I won't take anything. I'm just trying to get some weight back that I lost so my body can ovulate. I've been eating more junk..sweets as meals. I hope this isn't too bad. Ive also been using truvia in my coffee this whole time, did I read somewhere that's not good? It's sugar free. Anything else I can do but just wait? Thanks!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast