Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too many sweets can be bad too though. Focus on real foods and then sprinkle in some sweets as needed if you need to boost calories. Be sure you're getting upper limits of fat especially.

Stevia is supposedly blue friendly. Now, I really doubt it does anything but most pink swayers do choose to avoid it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Too many sweets can be bad too though. Focus on real foods and then sprinkle in some sweets as needed if you need to boost calories. Be sure you're getting upper limits of fat especially.

Stevia is supposedly blue friendly. Now, I really doubt it does anything but most pink swayers do choose to avoid it.
    Oh no.. all this time I thought I was doing the right thing with the truvia. So I should have been having just the coffee with the drop of soy creamer? Splenda is ok though? I thought truvia was similar to Splenda but without all the chemicals. I'm already this stressed and we never even made it to an attempt. I'll try to limit sweets...Valentine's Day I guess was a major cheat day. Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really doubt the stevia does anything at all negative for a sway. I'ts just whenever I can stay in line with the "old school" tactics without anyone harming their health or their fertility, I do. They say "it's alkaline" and while I know that is biological nonsense, it doesn't hurt anything to avoid it. I 110% do not think anyone's sway hinges on Truvia or not.

It's a totally different thing than Splenda though. It's based on an herb (and herbs can sometimes have medicinal properties) whereas Splenda is made from the sugar molecule that is chemically altered in a lab.

You can have coffee with aspartame, saccarhine, or Splenda. But I don't think Truvia is a swaykiller, no wy no how.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped stevia. I've been focusing on trying to keep..put weight on without swaying blue. No luck with ovulation at day 30. Should I be going to the doctor at this point, my cycles were regular this last year so I know it's from stress and diet..just not sure if there is anything I can do at this point. I don't do fiber anymore...except I do eat low carb..high fiber wraps here and there. Is that ok? I also don't exercise so I feel like I have nothing going for me except my long fast overnight. Thanks for the support.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes you can parlay delayed ovualtion into a Clomid prescription so that may be something to consider. Other than that doctors tend to be pretty unhelpful, most tell you to wait it out or do some testing that will likely come back normal.

The low carb high fiber wraps on occasion are fine.

I know it feels like you're barely doing anything. But the thing is, that's how people get girls all the time - they don't deliberately change anything in their life (or don't realize they have!). It's all about the little changes and since your cycle is being tricky that indicates to me you're in the pink zone, now we just have to dial it back ever so slightly to get back to where you can conceive!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Sometimes you can parlay delayed ovualtion into a Clomid prescription so that may be something to consider. Other than that doctors tend to be pretty unhelpful, most tell you to wait it out or do some testing that will likely come back normal.

The low carb high fiber wraps on occasion are fine.

I know it feels like you're barely doing anything. But the thing is, that's how people get girls all the time - they don't deliberately change anything in their life (or don't realize they have!). It's all about the little changes and since your cycle is being tricky that indicates to me you're in the pink zone, now we just have to dial it back ever so slightly to get back to where you can conceive!
    Thanks! That makes me feel better! I know I conceived both boys in cycle day 30 something so wasn't sure about the whole delayed ovulation and more odds of boys. I am starting to see some cm...sorry tmi so not sure if something is going on. I switched to a digital ovulation and only doing once a day...not sure if I should get more cheapies and do them in the afternoon too. Since this is going for number 3 I wanted to avoid doctors and fertility treatment like we did for number 2. I did clomid with my second for 6 months. I'll ride this out but trying to take on the mentality that if we aren't meant for 3 then so be it. I guess for now I will keep doing what I'm doing...just trying to get some weight up so my body is capable of ovulating again. I was so regular ..that's what makes it so frustrating now. Thanks for reading my vent!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let me know how I can help - FXFXFX that this is it!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At day 33 is there anything I can do to make an egg or just bring on af at this point so I can start fresh. I feel like this can go on forever. I don't want to become to laid back but I've definitely upped all limits to try and just put weight on. I ate a bagel and pizza twice this week. Doesn't seem le friendly! Very frustrated I just want to attempt.....and I've been withholding dtd cause I keep thinking tomorrowhas to be the day I get a positive! I guess with protection is ok right? Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can't go on forever, and anything you take simply carries the risk of making it take LONGER for your cycle to normalize.

If there was something that actually worked to "bring on an egg" I'd have you guys use it! And AF will only come after ovulation has occurred. PLEASE do not do any of the things rumored online to "cause a period". They are simply code words for causing an early miscarriage and if you aren't about to get your period and aren't pregnant they won't do anything (and many of them are harmful).

DTD with protection is fine.

If you haven't been having unprotected sex what you could possibly do is go to the doctor, explain you're having a long cycle, and see if they'll give you some progesterone. You could take it for 10 days, then you'll have a period. But the catch is that for all we know in that time you'd ovulate or have gotten AF anyway. They may be willing to test to see where you are in the cycle as well. That is the best way to proceed if you really can't wait it out - none of the herbal "natural" methods work.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So...I ended up getting a positive opk late at night on day 34. I had a feeling cause I all of a sudden got a lot of ewcm. I was at a wedding and ate 3 hours straight...cheat day...fried foods. Dh had veal. I was so upset but figured I was waiting all this time I didn't want to miss my chance . We dtd then I jumped and took a shower. The opk was still positive in the morning and tmi......so much ewcm. It was then I started to read up and realized I never did antihistamine. I took a benedryl 24 hours after attempt..I know that probably didn't do anything good at that point..hope nothing bad either.n. Now I'm just nervous after all this dieting...I messed things up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast