Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is E4D as effective

Hi Atomic, Im wondering if E4D method is as effective as 1 attempt at positive OPK or less.
    The twice I did attempt at positive OPK I got pregnant first cycle. This time as you recall Ive been doing e4d since my miscarriage bleeding ended, so right now I am 5 weeks 3 days since my miscarriage bleeding started. I really thought I was preg. as Ive been really fatigued, very gassy (tmi sorry but WHAT the heck the gassiness!), moody, my skin has broken out which is an odd thing to happen to me, I thought something is going on. I tested today and it was negative. Sooo incredibly down since i havnt been very happy about my diet in general the past weeks and more than ANYthing wanted to catch the first egg since it helps with pink sways, I felt I needed that on my side this cycle.

That being said, I dont know exactly when I ovulated, if you recall I had just a few OPKs and i had literally an almost positive January 5, to a much more negative soon after. I was wondering at that time if I had a short surge and missed it or didnt end up ovulating.
    At this point its obvious that probably wasnt my ovulation day (IF I do end up preg) since i would have a bfp by now. I did continue the E4D but never continued testing OPKS after I ran out of the few I had. But it has been hard since my husband was away for some of the 3d nights, alot of times it was around the 3 1/2 Day mark.

Im wondering what are my odds of concieving this cycle, at 5 weeks 3 days past (Unless I ovulated late and its not catching on yet,) considering I dont even know when I would get my period. I know everyones body varies after miscarriage, but is it possible for me to still ovulate? After all my children, and my losses, I got my period at the 6 week mark. Im hoping maybe this time is different and I wont...
    I thought E4D would take the guesswork out but as for doing it after miscarriage it actually increased the guesswork, as Im constantly wondering if I even ovulated yet, If I even will or when I will get my period. Feeling down.. I hope I didnt lose this first month cycle
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; January 22nd, 2019 at 10:18 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately we cannot know. I have everyone start off on one attempt (with a small minority of exceptions) and then over the course of time I have anyone who did not get pregnant with one attempt go to e4d. This creates a situation in which the people who got pregnant with one attempt are NOT the same group of people who did e4d...the people who get pregnant with one attempt may be more fertile, may be doing less other things to sway, may be on diet less time. It's just not a case of a blind side by side study where random people are doing two different things.

It is very likely that people who get pregnant quickly and easily even with one attempt ~may~ be more likely to have boys. and it is very VERY likely that since longer on diet has been shown to be more pink friendly, anyone on diet long enough to ggo to e4d is more pink friendly. So the stats are not really reliable.

As it is right here and right now, one attempt and e4d are very similar in terms of results. But I have far more faith in the one attempt to START with than I do with e4d. Now, this DOES NOT MEAN that then everyone should go on and on with one attempt. Tht is not what I'm saying here. I want you guys to start with one attempt (which u did) and then move to e4d, and also to go to e4d whenever you have any confusion about where you are in the cycle...so that means I am advising you to do e4d NOW for the rest of the cycle, and yes, you can still absolutely still ovulate and get pregnant this late in the cycle.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE If it's 31/2 days or 3 days. That is totally irrelevant so please stop stressing yourself about that right away. The reason we call it "e4d" and NOT 'every 72 hours" or "every 96 hours' is because the amount of hours does not matter and I don't want you guys to get so hung up on the exact number of hours. I just want you to have sex kinda sorta around every 4 days , ok? There is no magic to the number of hours, and it makes absolutely no difference to your sway if it was every 70 hours or every 83 hours or every 98 hours. It doesn't matter. You're just trying to have regular unprotected sex that's close enough together to conceive from and yet not so close together that it ends up swaying blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Blessedbymybabies thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that makes 110% sense! Thank you! Feeling less discourage and absolutely still continuing with E4d until I get that wonderful second pink line on a test or my period shows up!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, Just wanted to update you that I got my BFP this morning! Clear as day. Extremely excited, I just was thinking by the time I got my BFP last pregnancy I was already spotting and already cramping from the get go. Ive never appreciated "nothing happening" so much lol Im actually feeling so good, I hope this stays uneventful, and continues on. Thank you for everything lovely Atomic

7. Likes Lexzeppelin89 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh blessed!! sooo excited for you! Please keep me posted as to how things are progressing!

9. Thanks Blessedbymybabies thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much XOX I definitely will keep you updated! I actually did want to ask you on your opinion on caffeine consumption in early pregnancy. What would you say is a safe amount in your opinion?

I always hear different things and cut way back the past few days suspecting I was pregnant(I was having up too 24 oz a day) Last pregnancy I forgot to even cut back after my BFP and I was having a crazy amount (16 oz in the morning and 12 oz afternoon) probably my highest intake ever. I do love coffee but willing to cut back. Today I had 8 oz in the morning only and a 12 oz afternoon. I found out the caffeine intake of my coffee blends and suspect if they are correct today I would have had 355 mg caffine at those amounts today.
    Would love to know what you think about it as I dont think ive ever seen a post about that here

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The agreed upon dose of caffeine is 200 mg but that's based on a lot of conflicting studies, some of which found more like 400 to be safe. I personally had more caffeine in my pregnancies (probably even than 400, to be honest) as have pretty much everyone I know, LOL, and while I think the 200 is probably unusually low, certainly it doesn't hurt anything to reduce to 1 cup or so a day when pregnant.

12. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post