Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help is this opk+ ?

Last night my stomach was making noises so I kind got excited. I took a cb opk this morning and it was empty circle so neg. Then a few hours later I took the cheapie opk strip and below is what I got. Almost looks like it's going to be positive? Yes/No?

In addition to the noises last night..I have tons of cm this morning..very creamy not quite clear. I did use rephresh two days ago.

Question is if this is a positive but CB is negative what do I do? Hubby comes home from work tonight so maybe CB will turn positive? Also should I put in rephresh now? Finally I'm supposed to work out tonight with a friend..should I go work out then come back and BD or BD then go work out? Does it matter
    20190123_110010.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take another opk test to see if its positive in the night, just to be sure.. exciting! Looks close.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Its not positive, that I know Forsure. A positive OPK must be either the same darkness as the control line or darker. In my experience it can honestly stay that darkness for days before it even turns positive, may even go back to much more negative before suddenly taking a turn to positive again. You just never know. Keep testing! Good luck

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ..it turned out to be a negative..and so I now patiently wait and test test

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh sorry I missed this -

Your tummy rumbling doesn't tell you if you're ovuating. To the best of my knowledge stomach gurgling comes from the guts and not the reproductive tract. Now, hormones can make your guts churn (boy howdy, do they ever) but it doesn't tell you that ovulation is happening.

I want you to attempt with first positive of any brand to be sure you're in ahead of the egg dropping.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ