Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone else had a decrease of symptoms (pregnant)

Hi everyone. I’d like some opinions on this, found out I am pregnant just about a week ago or so, and even before my BFP I had symptoms of constant urination and serious hunger. Both the kind where you are like yeah this is absolutely pregnancy hunger and need to go to the bathroom (on the hour sometimes!)
    I had the Symptoms a little less yesterday and then today when I realized it has been 6 hours and I hadn’t had a bite (very long busy day) and barely felt too hunger but ate dinner anyway. Made me nervous a tad I’ve had 3 losses, two were very late in pregnancy so these symptoms had sorted themselves out before I knew I lost. But last pregnancy was early and I know I absolutely recall telling myself one day I feel less pregnant and was needing to eat and pee less. (But also had other miscarriage signs like constant cramping and some spotting) this pregnancy I’m not having that, odd cramps here and there that Don’t feel the same as last early loss and don’t hurt just kind of maybe uterus stretching as i remember that with past pregnancy. Has anyone had a noticeable decrease in symptoms and not miscarry? I wonder if it could be normal?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I get this question regularly and it's very common. I've had it myself where i feel better for a few days and get worried only to have the symptoms come charging back in full force.

It is entirely normal and it's equally normal to have horrible pregnancy symptoms for a pregnancy that isn't working out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Blessedbymybabies thanked for this post