Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dark chocolate was a no no? :/

Hey Atomic! I only just realized that dark chocolate is a no go for pink sway? I know most things in moderation within limits are okay for LE, but it seems dark chocoate is something not to eat at all. Is this true?
    I wonder if it’s enough to ruin my chances. I know I know already pregnant so nothing can be changed but I did want to ask. two weeks before my attempt I was gifted a large box of a variety of small cookies/buiscits covered some with milk and some with dark chocolate. I probably had a few pieces (around 6, they’re very small) every night and definitely finished the dark chocolate covered one first from the box. I noticed you said in a post about chocolate you ate a lot of the stuff with one of your sons. Trying to think why this would it would help blue so much? How big of a chance this may not have affected my LE, coming off a miscarriage and everything messed up anyways?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had tons of dark chocolate with my girl (none with my 3 boys)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t believe it sways. I have two friends who are dark choc addicts. One has two girls and one has one girl. If you were within limits, I wouldn’t worry. I wouldn’t even worry if you had a cheat day. Atomic told me not to look so much at isolated events and more about the big picture.
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; February 4th, 2019 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

5. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh well that’s good to hear! Thanks guys! I’m not really dwelling on it, can’t change it although I was just hoping to hear that there are people that got girls on it I guess. Just trying to trick myself into not worrying lol Perhaps it doesn’t sway as much as I thought it does based on some posts

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NOTHING sways like that. Foods do not sway it's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters.

The reason why we were avoiding dark choc for pink is that originally we assumed that all nutrients across the boards swayed blue. We also focused on low nutrient fruit and veg, white wine over red, that kind of thing. Over time we've learned that the micronutrients don't seem to sway at all and it's protein, fat, calories, and fortified foods that sway and not anything present in small amounts naturally in foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedbymybabies View Post
    Oh well that’s good to hear! Thanks guys! I’m not really dwelling on it, can’t change it although I was just hoping to hear that there are people that got girls on it I guess. Just trying to trick myself into not worrying lol Perhaps it doesn’t sway as much as I thought it does based on some posts
    There is not a food on planet earth with the exception of breakfast cereal that has ever been proven to sway in and of itself. (and the breakfast cereal is likely due to the fortification and not the food itself)

it's fine and just put it out of your head and don't worry about it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post