Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Successful sways for e4d

Just curious as to how many ladies have confirmed girl and had successful sways with e4d? Not sure why but more I’m reading more I’m wishing I stuck it out with opks and continued with 1 attempt (I got pregnant with those in the past but I had a miscarriage and wanted to get preg first cycle so I didn’t want to test with opks for what could be a month or more not knowing when I ovulat. so I decided to do e4d. Since I seem to be fertile I feel it would have done me more good to do 1 attempt. Did any of you ladies have successes with it? And did you go with the 72 or 96 hour e4d method? I did j&d with every attempt this pregnancy so I guess I have that on my side, still got preg! Soooo hoping it’s my girl or I will probably blame my attempts.. hindsight’s always 20 20 I guess... wish I would have been more patient and at least did the 96 hour, especially since I don’t have months of swaying under my belt after my miscarriage

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I did e4d and its been confirmed girl. We tried 1 attempt but kept missing o, i didn't use OPKs as I thought it would complicate things. For that month we did cd8, cd12(96hrs) then cd16 (79hrs - should have been at night when 96 hrs but was in the morning so more just over 72hrs). Have no idea when o was. Good luck!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was not successful with e4d. I think it was 72 hours. If I ever had a chance to do it over, I would have done 1 attempt. No matter how long it took. The successful e4d I have seen. Not many, seemed to be in the upper numbers like 96. I think sperm in the environment makes a change. I wish I would have been more patient. Just didn't feel like I had a chance when I had an attempt on Sunday and got surprised by early O on Tuesday. So I pushed it to Wednesday to BD. But was unsuccessful sway.

I'm sure atomic has a better idea about what works. But from reading so many sways, I would never say do e4d (72) if you are desperate and it's your last chance. But know there are sways that are so light and successful and so strong that are not. And vice versa. This isnt a promise.

Best of luck !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every 4 days is sitting at about 64% right now and one attempt is at 66% with a much higher sample size. But a LOT of people who did e4d, and got girls, I suspect they didn't fill out the questionnaire yet because I can think of quite a few people who did e4d and conceived girls with that - more than the 9 people who are represented in our stats.

(and if you haven't already, ladies, fill out the spreadsheet!)

I got my girl with e4d, although I do think it was more like the 96 hour pattern the time we actually conceived. (that was before e4d was a thing, so we were having regular unprotected sex and it just fell into that pattern)

I do always recommend starting with one attempt because I have much higher faith in it than the e4d. It doesn't mean I don't think e4d doesn't work, it means I just have higher faith in one attempt, that's all.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 18th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everybody who does e4d and gets a boy will say "oh I wish I would have gone on forever doing one attempt" But we have no way of knowing what the outcome would be if that had happened. It is possible to get a boy doing one attempt.

The thing is, as someone who has actually seen quite a few people who decided "I'll keep swaying strictly as long as it takes" and then end up 1-2 YEARS later, getting an opposite anyway even after doing those very strict sways, or having such severe fertility challenges that they have to walk away with no baby at all (and often no money since they had to pursue fertility treatments), or by far the most common, getting so sick of swaying that they end up dropping everything just to get pregnant, I have concluded that "going on till menopause" is not a reasonable strategy.

There are major, serious, well-thought-out reasons I have you guys drop sway tactics. It is because it causes exponentially more misery AND more opposites when we don't. I can even prove it with math.

We can all sit around and think "I'd do X, Y, Z forever not to get an opposite" but if only 10% of people can get pregnant doing a strict sway (which is what the Dutch study data indicates), even if 80% of them get girls (very very likely this is much higher than reality), that's 8 people.

(we're pretending there are only 100 of us for math's sake)

Then, if those other 90 people give up (which is what normally happens - people who refuse to compromise for the sake of conception, go on so long swaying they get sick of it and give up) and they end up having 50-50 b/g, that will be 45 girls plus the original 8 girls - 53 people get girls.

BUT

If instead 100% of people get pregnant using the Gender Dreaming sway tactics (including gradually relaxing over the course of time instead of keeping going with one attempt indefinitely) and then as our success rates show, 69% get girls, that is 69 girls.

69>53. We get more girls for more people with a relaxed sway that focuses on better chances of conception.

This doesn't even go into lots of other aspects like your sanity, the health of your marriage, and perhaps most important, that precious, precious fertile window we squander chasing sway tactics when we aren't getting pregnant with them. When I was swaying with my 4th, I focused on getting pregnant quickly. People thought I was nuts for not doing all the douching and O+12 and all that nonsense, but because I got pregnant quickly, even though I did get an opposite that time, I was able to try again and I did indeed get my girl.

I hate, hate, hate to see you guys in your 30's spending years chasing sway tactics that don't do anything and/or cut odds of conception so much (like one attempt can). Because many of those lovely ladies I swayed with, who probably snickered at me getting pregnant with a more relaxed sway and getting an opposite, went on to have opposites anyway after 2+ years of swaying strictly, or horrible fertility challenges, and some of them ended up with NO BABY because they thought "I'd rather go on till menopause not getting pregnant than make the tiniest compromise on their sway".

So that is not the way I do things here.

Please. Compromise on your sway over time. I tell you guys this because I think it's the best way to get the most of you the most daughters with the least amount of risk to your fertility and even sanity. Because even if you go on years not getting pregnant, you can still get an opposite when you finally do, and beyond that, even though you think you'll go on forever without compromising your sway, you will end up panicking in the end and doing anything just to get pregnant.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ