Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to start swaying?

My period hasn't returned from my son in July (big surprise because it didn't come back with the first until 4 days before his first birthday so I may still have 5ish months to cool my jets).

My question is WHEN should I start swaying? I can intermittent fast (and have started to do so after putting on some holiday weight only like 5 lbs) and I plan on going vegan for every meal I don't eat with my husband and making everything at home until baby girl is on board (or I'm pregnant again...). But, I do know that I can burn out easily, and if the goal is 3 months, should I just chill until my baby is 9 months old AND THEN really hit the cardio and the veganism and all the things?

I think my issue is that I'm very much a "power builder" according to my personal trainer. In less than a year I'd lost the weight from DS1 and was leg pressing 250 lbs (only weigh 165). I was doing this 3-5 times a week when I conceived DS2. I LIKE weight training, I LIKE how I look and feel, but my heart is broken because I am afraid the little lady will never make her appearance (though I'm partially terrified of being a girl and boy mom...). I feel like I need to cut my muscle mass primarily because even though I was "losing" when I got pregnant with both boys, I was weight training to do it. So... someone help... dp I just enjoy being Mom for now and wait until my period returns OR enjoy the next few months and go vegan/IF at the beginning of May and prepare to sway then even though I have NO idea if I'm O'ing or not? I would LIKE to lose about 20 lbs before I conceive again (back down to prebaby weight of 165) so how much should we be losing in ACTIVE TTC status versus starting?

I guess this is part of the reason why I'm a boy mom. I overthink it and stress it and get myself all spooled up. I heard saunas are GOOD for girl sways for mom and dad so maybe I'll just add that to my weight-training free cardio routine?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'd hold off for now especially if you're breastfeeding. I would NOT do the fasting yet. I am worried if you get too aggressive here your period will stay away for sometime.

I can't answer your question about weight loss. WE have not found that timing weight loss is effective, or possible. The harder people have tried to lose a certain amount of weight at a certain point in time, the more it seemed to go wrong - people would take months off to regain weight to lose and then have an accident that month, their weight would fly off or they wouldn't lose anything when they wanted to. So I think you should go ahead and lose some weight now (slowly), without doing the full LE Diet or going vegan, and then 3 months beforehand (and hopefuly your cycle will be back by then) we can start making the changes in a more LE Diet way.

Being a bit of a stress head/control freak is all the more reason not to try to time weight loss. It's another thing to focus on and worry about. I want you guys to lose what you can, when you can, if you can, without wasting away to nothing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ