Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Anyone else

Has anyone else had two kids of opposite genders eating the same type of diet?
    Long story short, hubby and I dtd unprotected and could possibly be pregnant due to late O, I was only two weeks into my sway, diet prior to sway was pretty similar to the diet I had when I got my son. HE diet for sure. While I know swaying isn’t set in stone to work, I would have felt better getting PG after being in the diet for long and having an opposite rather then having a boy BECAUSE I wasn’t on the diet long enough (if that makes sense) I’m a bigger lady, and did lose 25 lbs prior to this whole situation but it’s not giving me much hope.
    Anyone have any input?

Also want to add, I had swayed a little over a year ago, got PG in Jan of 2018 and had a miscarriage, was off the LE PCOS diet since then and gained weight back.

Tyia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's anecdotal of course but I have a couple of friends with pigeon pairs and both ate basically the same before conceiving their kids. I only have boys but I ate very HE with my first and got a boy then ate very LE with my third and had another boy! So while diet can definitely help sway, it's not the be-all end-all.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes my 1st baby was a boy and my 2nd a girl, i changed nothing diet wise (didnt know about swaying) but she was conceived 4 months after DS1 was born so i think thats what swayed pink for me.
    then i had DD2 conceived after 3 boys in a row, again i knew nothing about swaying, same diet and lifestyle but i had a very bad sickness bug the month i conceived her and only dtd once, so i think thats what swayed pink for me then.
    i'll add ive had a sway opposite after doing 12+weeks on LE diet with 1 attempt, my previous sway was basically the same and that one worked. There's always a chance at either gender even if you dont sway at all
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You’re totally right, I get so in my head because my son was a total HE baby (minus the working out) very high calories and fat and protein, Tons of white bread. It’s nice to hear input from others! Thank you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2 pink: It’s so nice to hear others stories! I’m hoping everything works out and I get my girl if I am pregnant. The lifestyle I had with my son was so boy but also VERY unhealthy! I was actually sick all last month (bronchitis and then a batch of c diff) it sounds horrible but I’m hoping that sways for me somehow lol

Thank you so much for your input! Puts me at ease!

7. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforagirl67 View Post
    4blue2 pink: It’s so nice to hear others stories! I’m hoping everything works out and I get my girl if I am pregnant. The lifestyle I had with my son was so boy but also VERY unhealthy! I was actually sick all last month (bronchitis and then a batch of c diff) it sounds horrible but I’m hoping that sways for me somehow lol

Thank you so much for your input! Puts me at ease!
    everything crossed for you!! c diff is horrendous im sorry you had to go through that.
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    everything crossed for you!! c diff is horrendous im sorry you had to go through that.
    Thank you so much! I appreciate it! It was absolutely the worst! I’m so glad it’s done and over with, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy!

10. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Two of my closest girlfriends. They both eat lots of fish and meat and never diet and never exercise. One has a boy then a girl, the other had a girl then a boy. Remember swaying is only to tip your odds. You always have a natural chance for a girl. Good luck! 😊

12. Thanks Prayingforagirl67 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    Yes! Two of my closest girlfriends. They both eat lots of fish and meat and never diet and never exercise. One has a boy then a girl, the other had a girl then a boy. Remember swaying is only to tip your odds. You always have a natural chance for a girl. Good luck! ��
    That’s awesome! I get so caught up in swaying that I feel like it’s end all be all and in reality it’s not always the case. Thank you for your input!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cousin is an aerobics instructor so loads of cardio very skinny eats little does not snack and has 2 boys!

15. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast