Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LE and twins

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I am so grateful for your help, good advice and support! ❤️

I will wait until Monday before trying to get things moving.

Couple more questions:
    1) For orgasm, should I just do it alone then? No intercouse means no digits and no oral right?
    2) Once I start bleeding when is it ok to have sex again?
    3) is it ok for me to try for first ovulation after m/c? I’m a bit worried because I tend to ovulate early in a regular cycle which might be difficult if I’m not allowed to have sex for infection risk?
    4) Should I go back on the diet now? I’m going to start cardio tonight since I don’t know how long it will take for it to start. I have still be delaying breakfast but I have only slightly reduced calories and am not tracking yet. I did a long walk a few times a week while pregnant but it wasn’t intense cardio.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Well, do what you need to do but yes I'd avoid penetration of anything and also skip oral.

2)Recommendations vary, some say after the bleeding stops, some say 2 weeks. The issue is that your cervix will be a little open for a while till it heals and infection is more likely so use your best judgement.

3)I want you to consult with your doc about that. You're fairly far along and while always have people try with a chemical, we're out of that zone here and it's going to come down to a lot of other factors (such as, if you have to have a D and C)

What I can tell you is that it's very, very unlikely you will ovulate on time if this does in fact end up being a loss. It's not going to be like a period and then an ovulation, things are almost certainly going to be different.

4)I would prefer you wait till you know for sure but it's up to you. You could just go vegetarian without the calorie restrictions. I would jsut have you continuing to walk for now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic. I finally started spotting a tiny bit of brown blood today and my back is sore. I’m keeping my fingers crossed it starts soon so I can get this over with and move on.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everything is going ok, Dream.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I hope everything is going ok, Dream.
    Thank you atomic.

So it is a MMC. Just had the TV u/s to confirm. I feel better knowing. I was so proud of myself not crying - until the end, then after all my questions, I cried.

I ovulated from my left. I almost started to cry when she told me. Now I will wonder, was this my baby girl?

I am leaning toward taking the pills because she told me it's a 90% success rate of miscarriage with no retrained products if I go that route vs 75% success rate with no retained products if I do expectant management. With the pills, she said it will be about a 4-6 hr process whereas if I do expectant management I could bleed on/off for up to 10 days or it could be a rapid loss, but they have no way of knowing how my body will decide to miscarry. And they said it could be up to another 3 weeks before my body lets the pregnancy go. But it's perfectly safe to just wait. I just don't think I want to keep waiting.

She said we can try again right away after 2 weeks, no need to wait for first period. She said it's unlikely I will ovulate after 2 weeks anyway (and you said the same thing AS). She wasn't at all negative about us trying again even with my age so I really appreciated that.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I'm in the "get it over as soon as possible" camp but it's totally what you feel the most comfortable with.

I'm so glad she's on board with trying sooner. Please let me know how I can help, and I hope this is a very easy process. Again, so sorry for your loss.

9. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, atomic. I decided to just get it over with. Going to take a day off work to do it this week while the kids are not at home. Thanks for all the support.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let us know if you need anything.

13. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Let us know if you need anything.
    Thank you atomic. I was reading your essay swaying after m/c and I am wondering if you can still access this study you referenced about conceiving after swaying leads to more female conceptions? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...2F4%2F558.long

When I click the link I don’t see the article?

In your post, you originally talked about how perhaps swaying pink was causing more m/c. I know you had various updates that m/c rates improved once things like aspirin, herbs. antihistamines etc were dropped.
    I don’t think it’s the swaying though per se. When I was looking for that article, I saw an article that miscarriages tend to be more female fetuses. So maybe if a person was swaying pink and conceived a girl (because of a higher chance of pink) they may miscarry because female embryos have a higher chance of miscarriage not because of swaying itself. So it might seem like it is the swaying but really it’s just because statistically female embryos miscarry more often?? What do you think?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3150206/

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately in the world of scientific studies they delete them and rename them constantly so even though I try to keep them up to date many times they vanish and I can't ever find them again. I have it printed off somewhere and I have read it several times, though.

I've read the study that claims more girls are lost. They can't prove that because a) there are significantly more studies showing more boys are lost than girls and b) no one can tell how many males are lost earlier on before it's possible to test. I suspect strongly that a preponderance of males are lost via chemical and very early loss and it's simply that the female babies can hang on a little longer before being lost (since most are chromosomal abnormalities or thyroid related)

Setting all that aside, the fact is that we've dramatically and significantly lowered the number of miscarriages by dropping things like aspirin and herbs (not to mention aspirin itself has been shown in other studies to be causing miscarriage when taken by those who don't need it for clotting disorders). Plus, neither aspirin nor the herbs has even swayed for us with the same number of people getting girls with and without them (so neither would be leading to preferential girl conceptions). So yeah I do still think losses are possibly caused or contributed to by herbs and aspirin and since they aren't working anyway I just prefer to have people skip them.

I really appreciate your input and the thought you put into this. hope everything is going ok.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast